• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]  (Read 77488 times)

Marco Nicolosi

• I'm here to learn
Re: RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »
Tip:
In the music library these functions are very used.. Is it possible to put a square and be able to tick the operations, so that they can happen in sequence? It would be very useful and save you time.
As in photography

Marco Nicolosi

• I'm here to learn
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 10:30:24 AM »
This Italian translation is not readable.
Also I see strange writings in the strip of info on the tracks
The "Tracks" will be fixed in the next update as well as Italian translation in this part.

I remind Dmitry that I am always available to the translation into Italian of the new parts of Radioboss, as I did before this task was entrusted to Mr. Gialli.

workino

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 10:38:16 AM »
Hello,
i found a possible little bug in teaser count. If in the next tracks is present a jingle correctly is not played but instead to have the correct number of song in are present only (songs - jingle) so if you would like to have 4 song in teaser there will be no jingle or is need to add more track in teaser count.

Is possible to remove jingle from counting?

I hope is clear  ;D

pelucon

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 11:33:59 AM »
Que hago desinstalo el MySq ??

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 12:50:40 PM »
Bug:

When editing the cart, you can change the text color and background color. The example that comes up within the edit box will change the background color when it's changed in the settings, but the font color always stays black, even if a different color is chosen. If you click OK it does apply the selected color change correctly to the cart, so the functionality is there, but it is a bit confusing with the example / preview box not updating with the change.

P.S. love the feature, thanks!
g

celso

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 01:07:12 PM »
The jingles and time do not expire although it is marked that way, it ends up playing everything when it finishes what it is reproducing.
Actually in standby mode nothing works at the maximum wait time
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 03:18:44 PM by celso »

Sasa Grbic

• Radio Grmljavina
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2018, 06:07:03 PM »
Hello. When I saw that it was enabled to configure vst plugins in accesible mode, I was very grateful. I have some comments. When I get to the file explorer arrows, I'll move the card from the left to the right, but Jaws will not announce anything. NVDA neatly announces the cards. Also, on the FX card Jaws does not read the names of plugins added. Just say checkbox checked or not checked. It all depends on what plugin it is. NVDA neatly reads the names of plugins. I use the MBprocess vst plugin in RadioBoss. When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.

Esteban88

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »
Hello, first I want to thank for the beta version 5.8 and allow me to test.

At the moment I do not get stats with active streaming, it seems that happens when the dj manager mode is active in the server autodj.

Steffen Schultz

• Powerradio4u
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:29 AM »
When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.
Confirmed. Even object navigation doesn't provide the correct slider labels. However you can use the flat review mode to get some slider names.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2018, 06:30:59 AM »
 El Generacor de listas de reproduccion Pro no esta bien falta generador de categorias
Please write in English as this is English forum, please also provide more details on the problem.

Very interesting. I also need information about this
The details are available in the User Manual (click Help->Content), those features are described in the Operation section.

In the case of using MySql, Playlist Gen Pro already generates the list without reading the file metadata? :D
If you enabled tag caching, then it will read tags from the database, not from files (if the tag information ic cached).

Problem when trying to use MySql
Database error: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes (1071). See log for details (double click to open log).
RadioBOSS requires MySql 5.7+ or MariaDB 10.2+ older versions will not work.

Take a short test and deactivating the Wi-Fi on the notebook always stays in "Replaying". The reproduction of the list never started.
It will continue relaying for some time when there's still some audio in the buffer. After that it will switch to the playlist, if the stream is still unavailable.

Also I see that it does not differentiate the capital letters.
I wrote a url that had capital letters and was unable to reproduce.
This looks like a bug, thank you.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 07:17:59 AM »
In the music library these functions are very used.. Is it possible to put a square and be able to tick the operations, so that they can happen in sequence? It would be very useful and save you time.
Yes, this is a good idea - noted for the future versions.

I remind Dmitry that I am always available to the translation into Italian of the new parts of Radioboss, as I did before this task was entrusted to Mr. Gialli.
I don't recall the reason why this happened, perhaps it's an error on our side ans we lost your contact information in our records about who maintains the translation. If you have an interest in updating the translation, can you please send the translated files to support@djsoft.net (we'll include them in the next update)?
i found a possible little bug in teaser count. If in the next tracks is present a jingle correctly is not played but instead to have the correct number of song in are present only (songs - jingle) so if you would like to have 4 song in teaser there will be no jingle or is need to add more track in teaser count.
Currently teaser skips jingles and any other file types (this is controlled in the settings).

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2018, 07:25:13 AM »
The jingles and time do not expire although it is marked that way, it ends up playing everything when it finishes what it is reproducing.
Actually in standby mode nothing works at the maximum wait time
Thank for for the information, we'll check if that's a bug.

Hello. When I saw that it was enabled to configure vst plugins in accesible mode, I was very grateful. I have some comments. When I get to the file explorer arrows, I'll move the card from the left to the right, but Jaws will not announce anything. NVDA neatly announces the cards. Also, on the FX card Jaws does not read the names of plugins added. Just say checkbox checked or not checked. It all depends on what plugin it is. NVDA neatly reads the names of plugins. I use the MBprocess vst plugin in RadioBoss. When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.
We'll add text names for sliders, I'm sorry that this didn't work properly right away.  Thank you for the other accessibility related comments, we'll make improvements in other areas as well.

At the moment I do not get stats with active streaming, it seems that happens when the dj manager mode is active in the server autodj.
It shows an error message instead of listener count - this means it can't retrieve listener information, so the graph will be empty. It's likely that you need to configure the Statistic Relay (in the encoder settings) to make it read listener numbers. The exact configuration depends on the server/control panel you use.

Marco Nicolosi

• I'm here to learn
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2018, 07:49:19 AM »
Quote from: Marco Nicolosi on September 19, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
I don't recall the reason why this happened, perhaps it's an error on our side ans we lost your contact information in our records about who maintains the translation. If you have an interest in updating the translation, can you please send the translated files to support@djsoft.net (we'll include them in the next update)?

I will be very pleased to resume translations from English to English of Radioboss reason why I had had a license without expiration until version 5.7. In order to send the translation of the new parts in Italian, I need to know from you when the latest beta version will be ready before the final one. So that the final version has the translation of the new parts already inserted. I think this information you can give me in private right? Do you have my email? If not you send it with this post to support@djsoft.net so you can remember what we talked about.

southernfm

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2018, 08:12:24 AM »
Bug:

When you have more than one playlist player, if you set the second playlist player to 'active' while the current player is playing, the 'calculate start time > continuously update' option doesn't calculate correctly. Also, it has a few UI glitches.

Steps:
PLAYER 1: Play song
PLAYER 2: Right click, set active playlist

PLAYER 1 start time for the currently playing track will now begin increasing while the rest stay frozen. All of PLAYER 2's start times remain frozen until stop is pressed, then they begin counting again. Once play is pressed, the current playlist freezes its start time (as expected) but the alternate player has the first one counting upward while the rest remain frozen.

Just wanted to re-supply in case it was missed

celso

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2018, 08:22:58 AM »
Hi, I want to notify another problem to be fixed, I believe it is a bug. Events with multiple minutes only perform the first markup, the others in spite of generating a warning do not play or are not posted to the list. Example program time to play in minute 05 and 10, only the first one works, any other after it does not.