RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Nicolosi said:
In the music library these functions are very used.. Is it possible to put a square and be able to tick the operations, so that they can happen in sequence? It would be very useful and save you time.
Yes, this is a good idea - noted for the future versions.

Marco Nicolosi said:
I remind Dmitry that I am always available to the translation into Italian of the new parts of Radioboss, as I did before this task was entrusted to Mr. Gialli.
I don't recall the reason why this happened, perhaps it's an error on our side ans we lost your contact information in our records about who maintains the translation. If you have an interest in updating the translation, can you please send the translated files to support@djsoft.net (we'll include them in the next update)?
workino said:
i found a possible little bug in teaser count. If in the next tracks is present a jingle correctly is not played but instead to have the correct number of song in are present only (songs - jingle) so if you would like to have 4 song in teaser there will be no jingle or is need to add more track in teaser count.
Currently teaser skips jingles and any other file types (this is controlled in the settings).

celso said:
The jingles and time do not expire although it is marked that way, it ends up playing everything when it finishes what it is reproducing.
Actually in standby mode nothing works at the maximum wait time
Thank for for the information, we'll check if that's a bug.

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. When I saw that it was enabled to configure vst plugins in accesible mode, I was very grateful. I have some comments. When I get to the file explorer arrows, I'll move the card from the left to the right, but Jaws will not announce anything. NVDA neatly announces the cards. Also, on the FX card Jaws does not read the names of plugins added. Just say checkbox checked or not checked. It all depends on what plugin it is. NVDA neatly reads the names of plugins. I use the MBprocess vst plugin in RadioBoss. When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.
We'll add text names for sliders, I'm sorry that this didn't work properly right away.  Thank you for the other accessibility related comments, we'll make improvements in other areas as well.

Esteban88 said:
At the moment I do not get stats with active streaming, it seems that happens when the dj manager mode is active in the server autodj.
It shows an error message instead of listener count - this means it can't retrieve listener information, so the graph will be empty. It's likely that you need to configure the Statistic Relay (in the encoder settings) to make it read listener numbers. The exact configuration depends on the server/control panel you use.

djsoft said:
Quote from: Marco Nicolosi on September 19, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
I remind Dmitry that I am always available to the translation into Italian of the new parts of Radioboss, as I did before this task was entrusted to Mr. Gialli.
I don't recall the reason why this happened, perhaps it's an error on our side ans we lost your contact information in our records about who maintains the translation. If you have an interest in updating the translation, can you please send the translated files to support@djsoft.net (we'll include them in the next update)?

I will be very pleased to resume translations from English to English of Radioboss reason why I had had a license without expiration until version 5.7. In order to send the translation of the new parts in Italian, I need to know from you when the latest beta version will be ready before the final one. So that the final version has the translation of the new parts already inserted. I think this information you can give me in private right? Do you have my email? If not you send it with this post to support@djsoft.net so you can remember what we talked about.

southernfm said:
Bug:

When you have more than one playlist player, if you set the second playlist player to 'active' while the current player is playing, the 'calculate start time > continuously update' option doesn't calculate correctly. Also, it has a few UI glitches.

Steps:
PLAYER 1: Play song
PLAYER 2: Right click, set active playlist

PLAYER 1 start time for the currently playing track will now begin increasing while the rest stay frozen. All of PLAYER 2's start times remain frozen until stop is pressed, then they begin counting again. Once play is pressed, the current playlist freezes its start time (as expected) but the alternate player has the first one counting upward while the rest remain frozen.

Just wanted to re-supply in case it was missed

Hi, I want to notify another problem to be fixed, I believe it is a bug. Events with multiple minutes only perform the first markup, the others in spite of generating a warning do not play or are not posted to the list. Example program time to play in minute 05 and 10, only the first one works, any other after it does not.

Attachments

• Multiplos n?o funcionam.png
    Multiplos n?o funcionam.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 508
Here are some tips that can be implemented in this or next versions:
1-it would be important to be able to have this window with editable dimensions with sliding text, in order to read even the long names of the Temple.

Attachments

• 2018-09-20 15_29_13-AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018-09-20 15_29_13-AsPowerBar.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 525

2-When you have a lot of events you have to scroll through the window to search for a particular event that repeats because it is programmed to different days and times for several days, here is a small search string that only visible the results can help to find them . Example in the picture

Attachments

• 2018-09-20 15_35_09-AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018-09-20 15_35_09-AsPowerBar.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 528

3-it is possible to close or open the groups of the Presets of Play Generator Pro As for the schedules, in order to simplify the scrolling and the search of a preset.
4-When you erase a preset, the return of the preset window if the window would resume the previous position instead, that always go back up to the top, it can accelerate the use.

Attachments

• 2018-09-20 15_43_02-AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018-09-20 15_43_02-AsPowerBar.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 499
Hello Dmitry
Here's a first job for you
In the attached file there are some new parts of version 5.8 already translated into Italian, what I have not translated because I have to understand the function.
Many translations in Italian, are longer than English so you have to resize the spaces
Tested work

Attachments

• lang.ini
    87.1 KB · Views: 381
Marco Nicolosi said:
I will be very pleased to resume translations
Please drop an email to support@djsoft.net about it, we'll continue this discussion there.

southernfm said:
Just wanted to re-supply in case it was missed
It was missed indeed, I'm sorry for that. This definitely looks like a bug - thanks for the detailed description!

celso said:
Hi, I want to notify another problem to be fixed, I believe it is a bug. Events with multiple minutes only perform the first markup, the others in spite of generating a warning do not play or are not posted to the list. Example program time to play in minute 05 and 10, only the first one works, any other after it does not.
Do you mean the event only starts at 10:05 but does not start at 10:10?

Good afternoon, I'm new here, I just want to say thank you !, for the opportunity to participate in the tests. There are several suggestions

1. I'm used to seeing the grid of broadcasting for an hour before my eyes, but information messages (news) that change once a day can not be determined by groups. It would not be bad in assignments under the days of the week to lay down the function of selecting an audio file, it will be convenient to distribute floating tasks to groups
2. In functions of "Voice Tech" add processing with any audio editors
3. Card Machine the ability to connect a MIDI controller

Errors have not seen, and the automation of the ether saves a lot of time, again Thank you! sorry for my English

djsoft said:
Quote from: celso on Today at 08:22:58 AM
Do you mean the event only starts at 10:05 but does not start at 10:10?

Exactly, it does not start any event in the second minute mark onwards, the curious thing is that the program warns you more does not launch in the list or plays.

Do not Insert Event When Playlist is Stopped
celso said:
The jingles and time do not expire although it is marked that way, it ends up playing everything when it finishes what it is reproducing.

I am not experiencing what Celso is experiencing with Events going into the Playlist and not removing themselves. I can imagine that if Celso uses auto "Start" at some point, then having playlist ending up llike that playing unwanted stuff could be annoying.

This Playlist of mine has been stopped all night, and you will notice the dozens of Events that would have gone in during that time have been subsequently removed with only the latest current one remaining. All the events have a "Wait Time" loaded.
index.php

So I suspect its not a Bug myself, since I should be having the same problem as Celso has.

I can live with these events being inserted, but actually my preference would be for the "Do Not Insert" to mean just that.
Was there a rationale behind this working the way it does now ? I ask because because older versions wouldn't insert anything whilst stopped. So has someone asked for it to be like this ?

Attachments

• RadioBoss No 3 21Sep2018.jpg
    RadioBoss No 3 21Sep2018.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 872
DJSTU said:
Quote from: celso on September 19, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

I am not experiencing what Celso is experiencing with Events going into the Playlist and not removing themselves. I can imagine that if Celso uses auto "Start" at some point, then having playlist ending up llike that playing unwanted stuff could be annoying.

This Playlist of mine has been stopped all night, and you will notice the dozens of Events that would have gone in during that time have been subsequently removed with only the latest current one remaining. All the events have a "Wait Time" loaded.

I did not say that the events are not released, said they are released but do not expire when they are on hold for maximum time. An example, time announcement, should expire in 7 minutes if it does not play within that time, should delete it from the list. This does not happen, so if I have a file bigger than 10 minutes, it accumulates another time announcement, when it reads what it is reproducing, it speaks the two time announcement. so accumulates and only leaves the list when it reuses but does not respect the maximum time established.

Broadcast Metadata
I am wanting to take advantage of the new option in "General/Advanced Configuration"
in regard to "Text - NowPlaying text When Stopped"
BUT the problem with this is that Broadcast Metadata is taking the text from (presumably) the Playlist artist/filename and ignoring NowPlaying.txt.
Is it possible to add in an additional box for the metadata source :

index.php

OR Alternatively

Add an extra line into the Advanced Configuration specifically for Metadata :
Text - Metadata Text When Stopped

index.php

Attachments

• RadioBoss 21Sep2018.jpg
    RadioBoss 21Sep2018.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 641
  • RadioBosss No 2 21Sep2018.jpg
    RadioBosss No 2 21Sep2018.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 598
celso said:
I did not say that the events are not released, said they are released but do not expire when they are on hold for maximum time. An example, time announcement, should expire in 7 minutes if it does not play within that time, should delete it from the list. This does not happen, so if I have a file bigger than 10 minutes, it accumulates another time announcement, when it reads what it is reproducing, it speaks the two time announcement. so accumulates and only leaves the list when it reuses but does not respect the maximum time established.

I now understand where you are coming from in regard to the problem you are having.

Have you got the box ticked "Remove previous schedule from the Playlist ?

Dmitry, while having support for MySQL is a great feature, any chance to add support for SQL Server in this beta?

Some things with the new "Relay" function.
RB takes too long to detect that the transmission is cut off. About 5 seconds.
It would be good if, immediately after the transmission, the reproduction begins in the main player, without these silences that happen now.

Also I think it would be a good idea if RB is in "stop" and the reproduction starts when the "relay" is cut. In this way the transition would be "more natural" and not two clues that join anywhere. In other words, the main player should start a song from the beginning, at the moment the relay stops for some reason.

At the aesthetic level, a small transparency in the "relay" window would be nice. (So that you can see the level bars moving)

djsoft said:
Remote ads management: ads, playlists and events can be sent to a remote RadioBOSS installation
I have not tried it yet but I am reading the documentation and it is a great feature :D
If I export the audio tracks, where are they stored in the remote installation?

Also with this feature I got a question: Is there already an api command to upload files? and to download?

Are there more features in this Beta? for example I can expect improvements in weather announcements. I think we had talked about adding sources under subscription.
But with the program being able to read the humidity and temperature of a txt with data separated by comma would be more than enough. (Provided by several programs like Cumulus that get that data from a hardware)

Another thing I expected for this beta is categories for music.
I started my own development for this, but I would like to know what the plans are on the side of RadioBOSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back