RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more photos in other posts but, in my version 5.8.0.0. Beta in the General menu of Preferences I find nothing on the SQL database why? Is it hidden somewhere that I don't see?

Attachments

• 2018-09-19 09_00_32-AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018-09-19 09_00_32-AsPowerBar.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 624
Hi,
This Italian translation is not readable.
Also I see strange writings in the strip of info on the tracks

Attachments

• 2018_09_19_09_05_29_AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018_09_19_09_05_29_AsPowerBar.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 597
  • 2018_09_19_09_05_291_AsPowerBar.jpg
    2018_09_19_09_05_291_AsPowerBar.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 611
Queue Mode (Delete Played Tracks from the Playlist)
Deleting the played tracks feature is not working altho ticked.
I think this may be a Bug ?

index.php

Attachments

• RadioBoss 19Sep2018.jpg
    RadioBoss 19Sep2018.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 788
DJSTU said:
NO... this way would be too confusing and messy.
Fine for those that understand it, but not for those who don't.
Absolutely go for that planned Third Option in update 5.9
BUT... if this is just a temporary interim solution for 5.8, then I would go for it.
I think most people here would understand how to operate it.
Yes, you may be right. We'll think of some other solution, may be implementing the multiple start times in this version, instead of 5.9.

DJSTU said:
I think this is a Bug that has crept in.
It never used to happen.
"Do Not Action" used to stop inserts, I think this has crept in the latest updates.
This is by design. The events will be inserted into the playlist but the playback will not be started.

nelson c said:
Congratulations for this new version. There are many exciting things to try

Here one problem with MySQL
Thank you!
As for the error, you should not specify http:// in the hostname.

Marco Nicolosi said:
That's when I open function "Clear cache" in the music library what happens, an error message.
Thank you, this appears to be a bug.

Marco Nicolosi said:
I see more photos in other posts but, in my version 5.8.0.0. Beta in the General menu of Preferences I find nothing on the SQL database why? Is it hidden somewhere that I don't see?
MySQL is selected in the additional information storage type, you have "APEv2" currently selected there.

Marco Nicolosi said:
The "Tracks" will be fixed in the next update as well as Italian translation in this part.

DJSTU said:
Deleting the played tracks feature is not working altho ticked.
I think this may be a Bug ?
The feature is disabled if you have either Repeat Track or Repeat List enabled.

djsoft said:
Automatic network stream relaying while using playlist as a backup option ("relaystart URL" and "relaystop" scheduler commands)
I would like more information about this

djsoft said:
Remote ads management: ads, playlists and events can be sent to a remote RadioBOSS installation

Very interesting. I also need information about this

In the case of using MySql, Playlist Gen Pro already generates the list without reading the file metadata? :D

Problem when trying to use MySql
Database error: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes (1071). See log for details (double click to open log).

nelson c said:
Quote from: djsoft on September 17, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
Automatic network stream relaying while using playlist as a backup option ("relaystart URL" and "relaystop" scheduler commands)
I would like more information about this
Take a short test and deactivating the Wi-Fi on the notebook always stays in "Replaying". The reproduction of the list never started.
Also I see that it does not differentiate the capital letters.
I wrote a url that had capital letters and was unable to reproduce.

Tip:
In the music library these functions are very used.. Is it possible to put a square and be able to tick the operations, so that they can happen in sequence? It would be very useful and save you time.
As in photography

Attachments

• 2018-09-19 17_14_29-Music Library.jpg
    2018-09-19 17_14_29-Music Library.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 590
djsoft said:
Marco Nicolosi said:
The "Tracks" will be fixed in the next update as well as Italian translation in this part.

I remind Dmitry that I am always available to the translation into Italian of the new parts of Radioboss, as I did before this task was entrusted to Mr. Gialli.

Hello,
i found a possible little bug in teaser count. If in the next tracks is present a jingle correctly is not played but instead to have the correct number of song in are present only (songs - jingle) so if you would like to have 4 song in teaser there will be no jingle or is need to add more track in teaser count.

Is possible to remove jingle from counting?

I hope is clear  ;D

southernfm said:
Bug:

When editing the cart, you can change the text color and background color. The example that comes up within the edit box will change the background color when it's changed in the settings, but the font color always stays black, even if a different color is chosen. If you click OK it does apply the selected color change correctly to the cart, so the functionality is there, but it is a bit confusing with the example / preview box not updating with the change.

P.S. love the feature, thanks!
g

The jingles and time do not expire although it is marked that way, it ends up playing everything when it finishes what it is reproducing.
Actually in standby mode nothing works at the maximum wait time

Attachments

• Vinhetas n?o saem da lista.png
    Vinhetas n?o saem da lista.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 595
  • Vinhetas rotativas.png
    Vinhetas rotativas.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 588
Hello. When I saw that it was enabled to configure vst plugins in accesible mode, I was very grateful. I have some comments. When I get to the file explorer arrows, I'll move the card from the left to the right, but Jaws will not announce anything. NVDA neatly announces the cards. Also, on the FX card Jaws does not read the names of plugins added. Just say checkbox checked or not checked. It all depends on what plugin it is. NVDA neatly reads the names of plugins. I use the MBprocess vst plugin in RadioBoss. When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.

Hello, first I want to thank for the beta version 5.8 and allow me to test.

At the moment I do not get stats with active streaming, it seems that happens when the dj manager mode is active in the server autodj.

Attachments

• broadcastin statistics.jpg
    broadcastin statistics.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 562
Sasa Grbic said:
When i opened its configuration, either NVDA or Jaws did not read the slider names. Just tell me: Slider 50%. Just me in some places says: of slider 50%.
Confirmed. Even object navigation doesn't provide the correct slider labels. However you can use the flat review mode to get some slider names.

pelucon said:
 El Generacor de listas de reproduccion Pro no esta bien falta generador de categorias
Please write in English as this is English forum, please also provide more details on the problem.

nelson c said:
Very interesting. I also need information about this
The details are available in the User Manual (click Help->Content), those features are described in the Operation section.

nelson c said:
In the case of using MySql, Playlist Gen Pro already generates the list without reading the file metadata? :D
If you enabled tag caching, then it will read tags from the database, not from files (if the tag information ic cached).

nelson c said:
Problem when trying to use MySql
Database error: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes (1071). See log for details (double click to open log).
RadioBOSS requires MySql 5.7+ or MariaDB 10.2+ older versions will not work.

nelson c said:
Take a short test and deactivating the Wi-Fi on the notebook always stays in "Replaying". The reproduction of the list never started.
It will continue relaying for some time when there's still some audio in the buffer. After that it will switch to the playlist, if the stream is still unavailable.

nelson c said:
Also I see that it does not differentiate the capital letters.
I wrote a url that had capital letters and was unable to reproduce.
This looks like a bug, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back