DJSoft.Net
English Deutsch Espanol Русский
RadioBOSS
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.
Read MoreDownloadBuy Now

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]  (Read 53653 times)

Nuno Costa

Re: RadioBOSS 5.8 [beta]
« Reply #375 on: September 06, 2019, 06:26:32 PM »
hello! sometimes, using the latest version, when we press the applications key nothing appears. we have to restart radio boss to use the applications key again. what i can do? it's my mistake or it's a bug?

Nuno Costa

« Reply #376 on: September 06, 2019, 06:34:09 PM »
and the advansed settings is not accessible. just can see a edit box saying true or false, can't see the configs list or something to move to the next configuration.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2019, 11:05:23 AM »
hello! sometimes, using the latest version, when we press the applications key nothing appears. we have to restart radio boss to use the applications key again. what i can do? it's my mistake or it's a bug?
Can you please specify what is "applications key"?

and the advansed settings is not accessible. just can see a edit box saying true or false, can't see the configs list or something to move to the next configuration.
It should show a list op options in a two-column table. Can you please send a screenshot that illustrates the problem?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

Nuno Costa

« Reply #378 on: September 10, 2019, 10:30:24 AM »
i'm blind. and the problem is that i can't see the configs list or change it, just with te mouse. if i press tab, shows me a edit box showing true or false, but if i press tab again, shows the ok button. the applications key is the same combination of shift+f10, or the right mouse button. but if i press the right mouse button it shows me the context menu. but sometimes, the shift+f10 and applications key fails, and i have to restart RB to open the context menu again. the context menu that says for example, add to quewe, ETC.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #379 on: September 10, 2019, 11:11:54 AM »
i'm blind. and the problem is that i can't see the configs list or change it, just with te mouse. if i press tab, shows me a edit box showing true or false, but if i press tab again, shows the ok button. the applications key is the same combination of shift+f10, or the right mouse button. but if i press the right mouse button it shows me the context menu. but sometimes, the shift+f10 and applications key fails, and i have to restart RB to open the context menu again. the context menu that says for example, add to quewe, ETC.
Yes, the app key sometimes indeed stops working, I was able to confirm it on one of the test machines. We'll see what can be done about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll also try to make the advanced options dialog accessible.

Nuno Costa

« Reply #380 on: September 10, 2019, 12:54:55 PM »
Would it be possible in a future release to be allowed to use two microphones at the same time on f8, or could we optionally enable line in along with the microphone instead of putting it in the playlist? why do i ask this? I, for example, no longer use skype to transmit. I use teamtalk or teamspeak. and I always have to keep doing mirabolance. once my volume is high and my friends are low, another time theirs is high and mine is low ... I wish it was possible to use or select a secondary microphone.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2019, 06:51:25 AM »
Yes, we plan on adding a second MIC in one of the future updates.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »
Hi Dmitry,
there is a chance that in the next beta version the streaming buffer will start loading before finishing the previous track. so that the silence that is heard now is not heard while the buffer is being loaded

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2019, 04:24:57 AM »
there is a chance that in the next beta version the streaming buffer will start loading before finishing the previous track. so that the silence that is heard now is not heard while the buffer is being loaded
This is partially implemented and there's a chance that the feature will be complete in RadioBOSS 5.9.