the program stops playing and leaves no record of the failure

agus7

I have installed the version RadioBOSS 5.8.0.7 I play and start well after hours or sometimes the next day I say that all is well and surprise the program is stopped and in the window of emission records there is nothing to indicate a fault but the program is stopped, what happens here? because relatively often the program stops playing and does not leave a record of why stop the playback? they should put a playback monitor on it if it stops playing the program or restart the computer and and play back automatically because the silence detector does not work for this case of failures and the automatic restart that the program has is for when it is blocked and it does not respond, but what solution do you give to this particular failure?
and by the way, I've already reviewed the configuration of the programmed events and the program settings and everything looks good

djsoft said:
Can you please provide more details, does it stop in the middle of playlist?

I have a list that I put to repeat again and again and suddenly to play without leaving a record of the failure that made the player stop, so I suggested an option that if suddenly the player stops and then some minutes of not playing nothing that automatically starts playing the loaded list or generates a list automatically in case the player is empty, that is, an option that monitors the player so that it never stops playing, that is, a button that is called "always play" and that this button next to play, it would be like the HOLD button of certain devices that although people press other buttons the device continues with its programmed function

agus7 said:
so I suggested an option that if suddenly the player stops and then some minutes of not playing nothing that automatically starts playing the loaded list or generates a list automatically in case the player is empty
There is such an option called Silence detector: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/silence_detector.htm

Back