• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]  (Read 100772 times)

Re: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2019, 01:23:44 PM »
when creating an auxiliary playlist with network files. after restarting radioboss the auxiliary list does not work.
i have this problem with early radioboss editions.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 02:03:47 PM by Patricio Pizarro Ayala »

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2019, 09:21:18 AM »
Please tell me why does not work auto Intro ?Configured the same as in previous versions,but alas ( The same with the scheduler, the jingle before the song now does not fly (
Please send a screenshot of your Auto Intro rule configuration, we'll check it here. Are there any error messages in the log?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »
Quote from: nelson c on November 10, 2019, 04:20:56 PM
I think someone reported a problem with autointro in the forum
I don't recally anything that we were able to reproduce. Are there any error messages? Please try to use some other value (not Fade In but set a fixed position), will it work?

No interface error, the intro simply does not play. (Work, If in configurations created in previous versions)
Other values tested and does not work either

Please tell me why does not work auto Intro ?Configured the same as in previous versions,but alas ( The same with the scheduler, the jingle before the song now does not fly (
I think it's the same problem

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2019, 09:39:11 AM »
No interface error, the intro simply does not play. (Work, If in configurations created in previous versions)
So only new rules do not work? Just in case, do you have them enabled in the Auto Intro window?

when creating an auxiliary playlist with network files. after restarting radioboss the auxiliary list does not work.
i have this problem with early radioboss editions.
Can you please provide more details, what exactly does not work, are there any error messages?

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
Re: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]AUTO INTRO DOES NOT WORK
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2019, 09:49:20 AM »
Does the auto intro still not work or will I be doing something wrong?
Here another report

Quote from: nelson c on Today at 11:21:40 AM
So only new rules do not work? Just in case, do you have them enabled in the Auto Intro window?
That's right, try all the possible options and the new rules never work

« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2019, 09:52:57 AM »

My Auto Intro works fine with these settings
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:54:41 AM by Patrick De Bruyn »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2019, 12:07:49 PM »
That's right, try all the possible options and the new rules never work
Thanks for the information, we'll check if this is a bug.

« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2019, 01:45:04 PM »
Please send a screenshot of your Auto Intro rule configuration, we'll check it here. Are there any error messages in the log?
There are no errors in the error log and does not knock out errors, just does not play auto Intro, as well as the task is not played in the Multiple tasks tab (

madbeatz

« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2019, 03:25:37 PM »
Hi,

Issue 1 - Running 5.9.0.5. Did a computer restart and now getting an error message when the advert scheduler runs. Picture attached. Advert playlist is located on same computer which is on a drive that is shared. Music and adverts are on the same drive and play without issue. issue occurs every time the adsupdate command is run

Issue 2 - on random occasions, whilst a network stream is playing, the advert fires at the correct scheduled time and the advert tracks populates in the playlist but fails to advance to the intro jingle and subsequently remains playing the network stream. This does not occur at any particular time/day but on random occasions. If started manually, the advert progresses as normal, and then clears the playlist as normal. logs shows no error and shows the advert scheduler being started on time. any ideas?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »
RadioBOSS 5.9.0.6 beta
  • Fixed Auto Intro did not play sometimes when it should
  • Sort by Tag column in playlist
  • Fixed voiceover did not play sometimes in Track Tool
  • Hook duration is now displayed in Track Tool
  • Improved print form for scheduled events
  • Fixed scheduled events changed order periodically when sorted
  • Removed rate limitation for user supplied API keys
  • Improved BPM detection
  • Fixed makelibrary parsing error
  • Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.9.0.6.exe
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 03:28:55 PM by djsoft »

southernfm

« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2019, 01:02:25 AM »
The command in fact has an error, that it contains spaces (encoded as "+") around the pipe ("|") characters. In the next version we'll make the command ignore such spaces, so you don't have to fix the command. It used to ignore them in the past, before we updated the parser to allow new parameters.

It looks like 5.9.0.6 hasn't addressed that yet but it's okay, I'll adjust my scripts with your notes in mind. Thanks for letting me know the cause.

« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2019, 03:43:28 AM »
Tell please, that here not so I do?Task immediately two not works, initially jingle then musical composition, now jingle not crashes, only on task composition. Auto Intro earned a huge thank you!

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2019, 04:03:37 AM »
There are no errors in the error log and does not knock out errors, just does not play auto Intro, as well as the task is not played in the Multiple tasks tab (
The latest update should fix it.

Issue 1 - Running 5.9.0.5. Did a computer restart and now getting an error message when the advert scheduler runs. Picture attached. Advert playlist is located on same computer which is on a drive that is shared
The error message means it can't write to the folder, some rights problem or the file is used by another software.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2019, 05:16:53 AM »
It looks like 5.9.0.6 hasn't addressed that yet but it's okay, I'll adjust my scripts with your notes in mind. Thanks for letting me know the cause.
There will be another update regarding this command, don't need to change anything - your commands will start working.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2019, 05:17:41 AM »
Tell please, that here not so I do?Task immediately two not works
I'm not sure if I understood the request, can you please provide some details?