, thank you for your input. The accessibility issues were added to our internal list and we'll try to gradually fix them. Answering to some points below:
2. In the music library the buttons that are there do not name them. They are referred to as buttons.
Can you please specify where those buttons are located?
5. Select Add Text to Speech. It would be good depending on the country and language used by radioboss to be able to choose the right composer. B.C. The Greek.
By default it uses the voice selected in the system.
6. It would be great to add social media broadcasting as a built-in feature. On Facebook primarily and on YouTube.
We plan on adding such a feature but currently it doesn't work as reliable as we want it to.
7. When the program is open. An icon appears in the Bottom Bar. In my opinion it would be great to have an option so that it can be removed for anyone who doesn't need it.
You can remove it: open Settings, General section, uncheck the "Place button on taskbar".
8. The weather announcement is not accessible to the vocal reader, that is. We cannot adjust the schedule to announce the weather in general, but especially in our own country.
Do you mean the weather data is not gathered? Please note, before reading the weather, you need to get the weather data first using the weather
command. If it fails with an error message, you should register at openweathermap.org and specify your own API key in Settings->Scheduler.
Please also see this guide about weather announcements:https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/automatic_weather_announcement.htm
9. A problem that exists in the Explore tab. When you find the song you want to hear, before adding it to that spot it doesn't work with the Pre-listening keyboard.
You can call the menu and there is Prelisten option to prelisten it before adding.
10. In my personal opinion. It would be a good idea to add an option to automatically add songs to the program in the right mouse click.
Right click is used to call context menu.