• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]  (Read 95371 times)

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2019, 10:31:02 AM »
RadioBOSS 5.9.0.4 beta

What's new
  • Relay linear input with sound level monitor (relaystart 1/relaystart 2 commands to relay Input 1 and Input 2 respectively)
  • Additional options for "makelibrary" command to scan for silence, normalize tracks and detect mix point (to create command, in Music Library click Tools->Schedule library update; an example command included below)
  • Updated BPM detection algorithm
  • Added Tags column to the playlist
  • Genre and language lists are sorted
  • ?any file name template for scheduler (matches any part of file name)
  • Duration sort bug fix in Search
  • Improved tags drag-n-drop
  • Fixed: %bpm did not work in print template
  • Fixed jingles list edit bug
  • Fixed: sweeper configuration was not saved in full

makelibrary command example ("skip" option means that it will skip tracks with value already present):
makelibrary <normalize:-9.0;skip|silence:skip|mixpoint:-14;skip> "main.xml"|"D:\Music"

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.9.0.4.exe
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

jopara

« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2019, 11:45:04 AM »
As for the update of the music library, I think that a section could also be included to eliminate tracks that do not exist or have been deleted.
On the other hand, I was watching the ad programmer and, as for the separators, something could be done so that they do not air after each announcement but every X ads. Sometimes it can be something repetitive.
Thank you

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »
Thank you! It was very good!

southernfm

« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2019, 03:32:03 PM »
This part was not changed compared to version 5.8, it just copies some settings filed to the settings folder in AppData.

The message has only appeared in the latest beta. I'll install beta 5.9.0.4. today.

The errors did come back today:

Permissions of the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\Style\(Default).rbstyle file:
SYSTEM [F]
Administrators [F]
Users [R]

Permissions of C:\Users\RadioBOSS\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_107708674\Style\(Default).rbstyle file
SYSTEM [F]
Admin [F]
RadioBOSS [F]
Administrators [F]

Judging by the frequency of the errors it looks like it's trying to override the default style periodically. What purpose does this serve in the application?

Also separately - we're using 'SouthernFM.rbstyle' I believe - we load our own profile, so I don't know why the default one is trying to be copied across so frequently.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:45:16 PM by southernfm »

rossedj9

Re: RadioBOSS 5.9 [beta]AUTO INTRO DOES NOT WORK
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2019, 03:35:49 PM »
Does the auto intro still not work or will I be doing something wrong?

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2019, 03:51:43 PM »
Auto intro works here

rossedj9

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2019, 08:43:07 AM »
Auto intro works here
Can you give me an illustration of how you are doing to make automatic intros work?

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2019, 12:02:37 PM »
Auto intro works here
Can you give me an illustration of how you are doing to make automatic intros work?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2019, 07:31:06 AM »
As for the update of the music library, I think that a section could also be included to eliminate tracks that do not exist or have been deleted.
This happens by default when you use the makelibrary command, all tracks that do not exist on the disk will be removed.

On the other hand, I was watching the ad programmer and, as for the separators, something could be done so that they do not air after each announcement but every X ads. Sometimes it can be something repetitive.
Noted for the future versions.

Judging by the frequency of the errors it looks like it's trying to override the default style periodically. What purpose does this serve in the application?

Also separately - we're using 'SouthernFM.rbstyle' I believe - we load our own profile, so I don't know why the default one is trying to be copied across so frequently.
It is definitely rights problem in your computer, the settings folder must allow full access for RadioBOSS so that it can read and write. It overrides the default style so that any changes between RadioBOSS versions are carried over to older installations.

It works. Does it show you any error messages? (please check the bottom left corner, the error will be in the log window).

rossedj9

« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2019, 12:20:13 PM »
Nothing sounds at Autointro

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2019, 07:03:28 AM »
Nothing sounds at Autointro
You need to make sure it's configured properly. Check if there are any error messages. I also suggest readingh the user manual about it: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/auto-intro.htm

southernfm

« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2019, 04:10:25 PM »
It is definitely rights problem in your computer, the settings folder must allow full access for RadioBOSS so that it can read and write. It overrides the default style so that any changes between RadioBOSS versions are carried over to older installations.

The user account has full control of the settings folder...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 04:12:51 PM by southernfm »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2019, 07:39:34 AM »
The user account has full control of the settings folder...
The error message says otherwise - the write attempt is unsuccessful for some reason. Apart from rights, it can be locked by antivirus or some other software.

southernfm

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2019, 12:41:23 PM »
The error message says otherwise - the write attempt is unsuccessful for some reason. Apart from rights, it can be locked by antivirus or some other software.

I'm going back to 5.8.5.2. I'll let you know the outcome.
Update: No errors all day today under 5.8.5.2.

Reinstalled 5.9.0.4. Will let you know if the errors return.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:40:11 AM by southernfm »

envyx

• Enveloper ©
    • Enveloper ©
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2019, 11:06:13 AM »
Hello to all DJSoft.Net Community ;) My name is Denys and my operating system is Xubuntu 18.04 . I am using Wine 4.0 and RadioBoss 5.9 Beta is working perfectly, but it is an problem with ON AIR icon. It does not work. I will test all RadioBoss 5.9 functions and would make comments!
Enveloper ©

Виникли питання щодо перекладу на українську мову? Звертайся!

We make wonders.