Songs/Artists fail to separation rules

jpp

Hi again...
I continue to have repeated artists and songs in the playlist generator.
Please don't tell me to do several playlists because that's not the solution... if it fails in 1h, sure it will fail in 24h.
Playlist generator proved not to be trustfull.

I will go back to track option, because these kind of SERIOUS fails never happened when i was using it.
The question is that i can only use it on mode "randomly" or "order", so in the first months of 2019 i suggested more options that you said would be included in the next update. So, as my licence expired and this can't be implemented what can i expect from this new version?
There's nothing that solve this, right?
If i use "track list" i have to do a lot of thing manually, but i trust it to respect separations.
If i use "playlist generator" i gost messy results.

Thank you

jpp said:
I continue to have repeated artists and songs in the playlist generator.
Please don't tell me to do several playlists because that's not the solution... if it fails in 1h, sure it will fail in 24h.
Playlist generator proved not to be trustfull.
When configured correctly, there won't be any repeats. I advice you to review the template you use, what repeat protectionm rules are in place (both in global settings, and per-category), make sure all tracks are properly tagged.

You can send us the playlist generator template you use, we'll check if there are any errors with it (or if it's being processed incorrectly): in RadioBOSS, click Settings, Open settings folder, the templates are in Presets\PlGenPro folder.

Back