Repeat songs only after playing all records from certain database

muzycznemiasto

Hello friends,

I'm trying to set a repeat policy in a playlist. I need to do it in such a way that all songs from a given database are played, only later can any song from this database be repeated.

I have the generation and separation of artists set according to additional rules, maybe you have an idea how it can be configured so that, only after playing all the songs from the database, anything could happen again?

--
RadioBoss 6.3.2.0, WinServer

Hello friends,

I'm trying to set a repeat policy in a playlist. I need to do it in such a way that all songs from a given database are played, only later can any song from this database be repeated.

I have the generation and separation of artists set according to additional rules, maybe you have an idea how it can be configured so that, only after playing all the songs from the database, anything could happen again?

--
RadioBoss 6.3.2.0, WinServer
Hello , i have the same problem. I thought of clicking the shuffle , but will revert to one particular music over and over .

You can try the following: create a category and configure it for Random selection. Do not use any repeat protection rules. In this case it'll most likely play all (or vast majority of) tracks from the source before repeating.

Another option is to simply add all tracks to playlist window, and click Playlist->Extra->Shuffle playlist menu. This will shuffle tracks in the playlist and then you start playing the first track.

Back