Thanks - appreciated. As always keep up the great work, we have just purchased another years update
I see the relay feature is coming along nicely now and yet to test this - can you confirm if:
1) You can see the status of relay (enabled/disabled/playing) via the API?
2) I believe it can be controlled (enabled/disabled) via the API?
3) What happens when a connection is dropped from the relay and someone else connects - how do you control how much time before relay switches back to the normal playlist?
4) Does the relay show in the actual playlist as a file?
Also some more questions sorry:
1) Is it possible to check which playlist tab is active via the API?
2) Is it possible for a feature that when using the clear playlist function, a setting can be turned on so that the currently playing track remains in the playlist? When the playlist is cleared it can be confusing to not see the current playing track actually in the playlist.