24/7 autodj cloud streaming

Awesomeradio

Hi all radio fans, i need help on something.
I want to know if i can have a Internet radio server that will be cloud based, on autoDJ play 24/7.

I want to continue with my internet radio, but i want something that can be streaming on cloud without me having my computer on all the time.
I have a website ready so what I want now is the following
with Radio BOSS is it possible to have a cloud internet radio whereby I can schedule music to play 24/7, can my website and social media be integrated into it. and lastly, can i build an app that can be linked into my radio station.

I signed up to the 14 days trial but i can figure anything out no video to guild me and the steps available isn't the best please help me.

I don't know what am doing wrong

I have checked your account and found that it was not properly configured (you made it stream to itself via the additional encodes feature so the sound looped). I've fixed it, and it should work fine now.

Thank you Mike
I have checked your account and found that it was not properly configured (you made it stream to itself via the additional encodes feature so the sound looped). I've fixed it, and it should work fine now.
Thank you for your help. Do you know if radioboss have got interactive chat customer service

Hi thank you for sorting out my radioboss cloud. Please do you know if radioboss have interactive chat customer service?

Back