80s at 8!

puregold

Hi
I have been trying for some time to create a situation where the server will play out random tracks at 8 am from my 80x folder.

Please see screen grabs below. I want the server to just play out random 80s tracks but to also allow other scheduled events such as promos etc

My problem is that once the tracks have been played they seem to be added to the playlist ?. I have added my settings below any help would be greatfully recieved. I have also tried creating a new playlist and included its own tracks in there and asked the sheduler to use that playlist problem is when it come to the end it stops so I tried adding the main playlist as a final action it doesnt work correctly.

A simple explanation of how to achieve this would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks Mike

Hi
I have been trying for some time to create a situation where the server will play out random tracks at 8 am from my 80x folder. I am using the cloud service

Please see screen grabs below. I want the server to just play out random 80s tracks but to also allow other scheduled events such as promos etc

My problem is that once the tracks have been played they seem to be added to the playlist ?
I need the played 80s tracks to be removed before returning to the auto playlist main playlist.

I have added my settings below any help would be gratefully received. I have read the getting started etc but it doesn't answer my problem. I have also tried creating a new playlist and included its own tracks in there and asked the scheduler to use that playlist problem is when it come to the end it stops so I tried adding the main playlist as a final action it doesn't work correctly.

A simple explanation of how to achieve this would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks Mike

Attachments

• normal auto dj.JPG
    normal auto dj.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 80s hour settings.JPG
    80s hour settings.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 84
Update . Ok I create a 80s at 8 playlist and add threertracks to it each set to random. Once its played the 3 x 80s tracks it jumps back to the main auto dj which is fine BUT the auto dj works as a rotation when it gets to the end it goes round and round for ever . The 80s at 8 just plays the 3 then returns to the auto dk. Do I have to enter sufficient tracks that it has more than it can play in the hour it will time out and return to the auto?

Scheduled tracks are added to the playlist, but after playback, they are removed (unless you have enabled "Insert as regular playlist tracks" option. If you need to ply a single track, use the Wizard, it has an option to select one track from a folder. If you need multiple tracks, create multiple actions for the event, using the same wizard.

I noticed the thread was originally in the wrong section. As this is about RadioBOSS Cloud, the approach is more or less the same. You can create a playlist with TrackList items to select 80s tracks, the number of items depends on how many tracks you need to select. Then you schedule the playlist to start when you need. It will play at that time and after it's finished, it'll be removed from playlist window.

I noticed the thread was originally in the wrong section. As this is about RadioBOSS Cloud, the approach is more or less the same. You can create a playlist with TrackList items to select 80s tracks, the number of items depends on how many tracks you need to select. Then you schedule the playlist to start when you need. It will play at that time and after it's finished, it'll be removed from playlist window.
Hi Dmitry
All above understood. My last problem is that at the scheduled time it plays the scheduled tracks out on the stream BUT the auto dj also continues to play so we hear both songs playing at the same time on the actual broadcast stream output. Why is that and how can I stop it please.

Back