Announcement of time in playlist

JeanXeb

Hello,

I would like to know how you would do to solve my problem. I generate of playlists.

I am looking to put between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., to announce every hour an announcement of the hour.

Command : run PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe "-preset=CR-WR-BASE-ROTATION 6H - 21H" "-out=C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\Playlists\playlist_%nn.m3u8" -n=15 -s=6

I thought I had succeeded with a file as source ?hh for example :
\\MATIERES\ANNONCES HORAIRES - ?hh.wav

But the problem is that it puts in the m3u files only the time when the playlist is generated.

If you have a solution for me...

Cordialy

Last edited:
Maybe this solves your problem

1647118957402.png

Thank you for your answer the problem is that it must be integrated into the hourly playlists and not on the fly ...

Unfortunately no because it only injects the hour where the playlist is generated.
Playlist generate > 23h
00h > 01h > 02h > 03h > 04h > 05h ... = fileannonce23h in the playlists

Unfortunately no because it only injects the hour where the playlist is generated.
Playlist generate > 23h
Yes, the templates are processed when the playlist is created. A possible solution would be to use a separate scheduled event to insert the time announcement.

It is unfortunately not possible it does not always work well because there are a lot of transitions.

It is unfortunately not possible it does not always work well because there are a lot of transitions.
It should work, I don't see any reason for it not to. You can start the time announcement event couple of seconds before the playlist event to ensure it's positioned first.

Precisely it is not positioned first...
He only has 5 seconds to position himself but often the flash is already in playing.
Does radioboss 6.2 solve this problem ?

Precisely it is not positioned first...
He only has 5 seconds to position himself but often the flash is already in playing.
Does radioboss 6.2 solve this problem ?
You can try it, but if you have two events, you can control which one will play first by adjusting its start time, and also set the queue options for the following event - enable "If there are scheduled tracks, enqueue" option.

Yes, the templates are processed when the playlist is created. A possible solution would be to use a separate scheduled event to insert the time announcement.
Playlist generate > 23h

I didn't use that as its didn't work from me I just set repeat 120 and t did it for me but does not record new countdown on when you press 'Run Now'

Back