Anti-repeat mode

Gilbert75

Does the anti-repeat mode in the Playlist tab override the finer information in Playlist Creator to avoid repeats? I have too many repeating songs and I don't know how to avoid this! I have 1300 random tracks for 22 days and I can't apply the right rules ?

I changed the priority rules it seems that it works, just I would like to know if the priority rules in Playlist Creator override the general rule in the RadioBOSS Playlist menu ?

Does the anti-repeat mode in the Playlist tab override the finer information in Playlist Creator to avoid repeats? I have too many repeating songs and I don't know how to avoid this! I have 1300 random tracks for 22 days and I can't apply the right rules ?
Repeat protection rules that are set in RadioBOSS onlly affect Track List items: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm
Rules that are set in the playlist generator only affect the playlist being created.

Y a t il moyen d'élargir ces protections de répétition sur la diffusion en général, toutes playlists confondues ? ou que suggérez vous pour avoir une playlist harmonieuse avec des variations de rythme, du rock à la dance, en fonction des moments de la journée, en entendant davantage certains morceaux plus que d'autres, et que le playlist creator ne choisisse pas/n'ignore pas les titres ? Merci

J'ai changé les règles de priorité, il semble que cela fonctionne, juste je voudrais savoir si les règles de priorité dans Playlist Creator remplacent la règle générale dans le menu Playlist de RadioBOSS ?
Comment avez vous changé les règles de priorité ?

Back