Automatically update ads to a remote RB

NestorC

I am having some errors "Unable to play! Error code 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)" at the time of an ads event in an ONAIR PC and I think it is because from another EDITING PC those ads are being updated and sending remotely (API) Is it possible that when running Ads Scheduler Remote Operation, it causes these errors?

I am having some errors "Unable to play! Error code 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)" at the time of an ads event in an ONAIR PC and I think it is because from another EDITING PC those ads are being updated and sending remotely (API) Is it possible that when running Ads Scheduler Remote Operation, it causes these errors?
You should update the Ads at the time when ads do not run.

The problem is that we can't use "create events to automatically update", because that can cause a problem!!!...
Neither close the window since it updates automatically!!!
You can't create a task queue, to avoid this problem? or something like that?

The problem is that we can't use "create events to automatically update", because that can cause a problem!!!...
You should set it to run e.g. at night so that it won't interfere with the ads. Or if you need it to run several times a day, make it run when there are no ads blocks running.

Unfortunately we are talking about an FM station that has blocks programmed 24 hours a day every 20 minutes, it is almost impossible to work with RB due to the errors it gives when Ads are changed. Is there any chance this can be fixed in the future?

Unfortunately we are talking about an FM station that has blocks programmed 24 hours a day every 20 minutes, it is almost impossible to work with RB due to the errors it gives when Ads are changed. Is there any chance this can be fixed in the future?
Do you need to change the ads every 20 minutes? If so, I think it will work if you update the ads between blocks, e.g. 5 minutes after ad block runs, you have about 15 minutes for the update event to finish - should be enough.

Returning to this topic, when it says:
create event to automatically update ads: every hour
What exactly happens every hour?.. and
at what time does it occur exactly?.. the exact time? (0 minutes)

Merry Christmas!!

Do you need to change the ads every 20 minutes? If so, I think it will work if you update the ads between blocks, e.g. 5 minutes after ad block runs, you have about 15 minutes for the update event to finish - should be enough.
No, not at all,
The ads are not constantly changed, but when changes are made, they are made by a department of the company that is not listening to the radio, so the change becomes a bit complicated.
It would be very interesting if this technical problem that occurs inside RadioBoss can be solved.

Merry Christmas!!
Does adscheduler.exe have to stay running for this to work?

This is mostly an equivalent to pressing the "Create ads and events" button in the Ads Scheduler window.

You can view the created events in the events list in RadioBOSS, including the Ads Update event. You can create such an event manually if you want to start it at specific time(s), it must run a single command: adsupdate

This is mostly an equivalent to pressing the "Create ads and events" button in the Ads Scheduler window.

You can view the created events in the events list in RadioBOSS, including the Ads Update event. You can create such an event manually if you want to start it at specific time(s), it must run a single command: adsupdate

I still don't know at what time exactly it is done automatically.

The adsupdate command, I suppose I should run it on the remote PC.. correct?..
if so, then the audios that RB suggests would not travel.. correct?.. I suppose the audios should be copied manually.. to which folder?

Back