Broadcasting title do not show for rebroadcast stream

showing broadcast title in the playlist would be good, rather than actual

1609118101632.png

it DOES show when it runs, but it would be helpful to show broadcast title BEFORE that

Did you set the default artwork in Settings->Reports?
Yes I put default artwork.
The default artwork appears on the website for all tracks and file types except for Stream and Line in.
Additionally, Stream and Line in deletes the artwork image from the Radioboss folder, and then automatically disappears from the website public folder. Look the pictures :)
When the next track play the artwork reappears. again.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
@djsoft are you testing with multiple tracks in the event? I sent some screenshots in this topic. We are using multiple files (artist ID + show). Till the actual Mainversion we had never problems like this before. The set title in the event will not be send in any way, like you can see attached. Our whole playlist is crap actually because of this failure :cry:

Attachments

• 1611425569477.png
    1611425569477.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 247
Please send a screenshot of your event configuration so we can try the same settings here.

@djsoft are there any news? Also with the actual update (6.0.4.0) the stream title via the event is not working for us :cry:
I wish you a great weekend!

We were unable to reproduce it. What does it show in the "Broadcasting title" column in the playlist? Does it show the correct title there? This is the title that it will send to the server.

I don't know what we can do. With the same setup here, it works as intended, the title is correct.

@djsoft I tried now with a completly fresh installation on a second computer (you have got a PM here in the forum).
It is doing exactly the same crap! :cry:
And we never had such problems before the 6.x came out...

Last edited:
From your private message I see that you use HTTP requests (originally I thought this was about the titles on the streaming server) and you use %artist and %title variables - those variables are used to include tag information. If you want to send the event title, use the %casttitle variable instead (or in addition to) the variables you use.

Back