BUG - multiple same soundcards

Radio Omega

Hi,

I do have some of the same soundcards which seem to produce errors on radioboss.
For the ?On Air? soundcard I have the first listeded Generic USB Soundcard and for the preview one I want to select the second one, which fails, the first will be saved and thus the preview sound will be played on air.

hope you can fix this soon, even better number multiple same soundcards eg.  Generic Soundcard (2)

Attachments

• preview.PNG
    preview.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 413
Hello,

This problem was resolved in the latest update - RB 4.9.1, please try it. The cards will still appear under the same name in the list, but it will remember which one to use.

yes I do use RB 4.9.1 still it isn't working for me. Do I have to create a new profile?
And can you identify the same soundcards in the list, this will prevent mistakes by the user.

It's not necessary to create a new profile. Please make sure you're selecting different cards from the list for Main and Preview devices.

If this doesn't work, please click Settings->Open Settings Folder and send the system.ini file to support@djsoft.net - we'll check what's wrong with it.

Back