Clicks and pops in broadcast

DJC

Hi,

I am on a Windows 10 machine, i5-2500k. Since I updated to the last version (never happened before), I am getting clicks and pops in the broadcast, sort of a vinyl noise. My chain is as follows: Radioboos main on air soundcard -> virtual card 1 -> processing software -> virtual card 2 -> input 1 in Radioboss -> broadcasting input 1 in Radioboss through internal server.

I'm hearing the clicks only in the broadcast. If I hear the audio directly from virtual sound card 2 it is clean. If i change the server, say broadcast through BUTT and then an Icecast server, it is also clean. I have tried all kinds of sample rates, and nothing. Sometimes the audio seems to hurry up. Then again, only using Radioboss server.

Recently reinstalled Windows, problem still there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel

You can try broadcasting to Icecast to see if the problem is with the RadioBOSS's internal server.

Thanks, I'm currently, after several days, not having the issue. At some point I even switched to other PC and the issue was still there. That seemed very unlikely. So I believe it is something about my net settings, some interference, or even my phone, where I was doing the testing. I'll see and come back if necessary.

Back