Column of listeners shows zero

liyos

I have a problem with the column that shows the listeners. It turns out that it always shows zero (0), even if there are listeners. I do not know if I misfired something. The bad thing is that it appears in the reports. Thanks for the help.

I upload a sample photo

Attachments

• foto cero oyentes.jpg
    foto cero oyentes.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 316
I have the same problem. In the "RadioBoss Cloud" the number of listeners is displayed correctly ... in the "RadioBoss Software" but not.

This is the error that you see in the statistics

Attachments

• cero oyentes2.jpg
    cero oyentes2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 299
with me is always a "1", ie 1 listener although in the "RadioBoss Cloud" another number is listed.

liyos said:
The error message means the stats can't be retrieves from the server. What streaming server do you use, and how statistcis are configured in RadioBOSS - do you use Statistic Relays?

Jens said:
with me is always a "1", ie 1 listener although in the "RadioBoss Cloud" another number is listed.
This is a different problem, and there's an easy solution for this one - you need to configure Statistic Relays in RadioBOSS in order to retrieve the correct statistics. Please see this guide: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/live-broadcast/
The easiest way is to use RadioBOSS 5.8.1 (or newer) and use the configuration wizard - simply enter your RB Cloud username and password and it will configure everything for you.

djsoft said:
liyos said:
The error message means the stats can't be retrieves from the server. What streaming server do you use, and how statistcis are configured in RadioBOSS - do you use Statistic Relays?

I use Shoutcast, getting server statistics, a week ago it worked. I changed the configuration of the statistics according to the link that you put to Jens, but it does not work, probably because it can only be used with Icecast.

Will those of us who use Shoutcast lose options?

The version of RadioBoss that I use is 5.6.0.7

Attachments

• configuracion estadisticas.jpg
    configuracion estadisticas.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 309
liyos said:
I use Shoutcast, getting server statistics, a week ago it worked. I changed the configuration of the statistics according to the link that you put to Jens, but it does not work, probably because it can only be used with Icecast.
The guide I posted was for those who use RadioBOSS Cloud server. It will not work if you use other streaming service.

liyos said:
Will those of us who use Shoutcast lose options?

The version of RadioBoss that I use is 5.6.0.7
This works with Shoutcast as well. The exact configuration depends on the server you use. Typically, you will need to put the administrator password in the password field (this is different from password used for streaming) and leave the Station ID empty.

Back