command on play track

RADIECITA

I would need to know how to implement a command that could be triggered every time a track is started, as well as the artist and title file is changed, this is to implement with a TTS program a voice that reads that file, transforms it into a wav file and plays it About the track, I clarify that I already have it implemented in another automator, but I can't find any command that is executed, every time the nowplaying file changes, or every time a track starts, it can only be done by time and that is unreliable If there was some way to do it, that would be fantastic. The program I use is called "VOICE" and it is executed by command line, calling an executable that reads the text file title artist and converts it into a wav or mp3 file that It would be ideal to use it as an autointro for example.
From already thank you very much
I am attaching the commands that are used as shown, only that there is no way to execute them when the nowplaying file changes or when a track begins. I clarify that in the weather service, if it is done that way, being able to execute them by time

Juan Carlos Aguinaco
radiecita.com.ar

Attachments

• TTS COMMAND.txt
    203 bytes · Views: 101
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I KNOW HOW THE HTTP NOTIFICATIONS WORK, WE HAVE IT IMPLEMENTED FOR THE THEME COVERS, I HOPE THAT SOME UPDATE CAN INCLUDE A COMMAND THAT IS ACTIVATED WITH THE START OF THE MUSICAL THEME
RADIECITA.COM.AR
Juan Carlos

Back