connect to server

djmicbby

Hello
I have even a question! How and where can I set the radio boss, that's when the connect to server he is not trying to choose one!

mfg
Michael Kopens

djmicbby said:
I have even a question! How and where can I set the radio boss, that's when the connect to server he is not trying to choose one!
Michael, I'm afraid I didn't understand the question. RadioBOSS only connects to servers which are listed in the Encoders list, it doesn't make any choices...

Hello
Excuse my bad English! Use the Google Translator! My question is how and where I can set it on the radio boss that if he lost the stream, not again and again try to choose a!
Michael Kopens

djmicbby said:
Hello
Excuse my bad English! Use the Google Translator! My question is how and where I can set it on the radio boss that if he lost the stream, not again and again try to choose a!
Michael Kopens
Settings -> Broadcast...
See image...

Attachments

• _broadcast_settings.jpg
    _broadcast_settings.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 416
djmicbby said:
Hello
Michael Kopens
Do you mean it shouldn't try to reconnect? If so, that's not possible - while broadcasting is on, it will aleways try to connect. If you don't need it to connect at certain times, use the scheduler with commands connect and disconnect, more info: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_commands.htm

Back