Creating a playlist manually with the help of a screen reader

Sasa Grbic

Hello. On the playlist tab 1 goes the current playlist generated with the creator. I would like on the playlist 2 tab to arrange a playlist with my own selection of songs. Is it possible for a screen reader to tell me how long that playlist will be?

Hello. On the playlist tab 1 goes the current playlist generated with the creator. I would like on the playlist 2 tab to arrange a playlist with my own selection of songs. Is it possible for a screen reader to tell me how long that playlist will be?
I don't think it's possible now - there's no focusable control with this information, so I'm not sure what would be the best way to present this information.

I don't know if that program still exists. Radio Zara had the option to select the playlist that is being created, right-click the mouse and select the calculate length playlist option. Then it calculates how long that playlist will last and pops up a window with information about the duration of the playlist. You then confirm with ok and continue working according to that information. I don't know how hard this would be to do in RadioBoss.

I don't know if that program still exists. Radio Zara had the option to select the playlist that is being created, right-click the mouse and select the calculate length playlist option. Then it calculates how long that playlist will last and pops up a window with information about the duration of the playlist. You then confirm with ok and continue working according to that information. I don't know how hard this would be to do in RadioBoss.
Do you need to get the duration of the playlist in the playlist window in RadioBOSS (in one of the playlist tabs) or you need to get the duration of an arbitrary m3u playlist? I think we can add info about the playlist tab - either by hot key, or add control where you can tab into to get the duration (one tab away from the playlist of course so you can quickly move back to the playlist). What do you think?

Back