Current listeners and peak show always 0 although I have listeners

Hello Dmitry,

I need your help to solve a problem. In RadioBOSS the current listeners and peak show always 0 although I have listeners. Before, the number of the listeners and the peak was seen, but since one week it is always 0 although I have listeners. How can I solve this problem?

Greetings
DWG Arabic Christian Radio

Did you change the server you broadcast to? Also what RadioBOSS version do you use?

Please open the Statistics window, it will show you the error message why the stats can't be retrieved.

I use RadioBOSS Advanced 5.4.6.0. I didn't change the server. when I open the statistic in my streamplus I see the listeners, but i mean on the RadioBOSS the number of the listener are not seen. when i click tools then broadcasting statistic it is always 0. Even on RadioBOSS below it is always 0. This is happening only since 5 days. Before, everything was ok.   

It appears that the server software was updated, that's why it stopped retrieving the stats.

Please update to the latest RadioBOSS version, it will either fix the statistics problem or show you the reason why stats can't be retrieved.

Back