Do not send empty title when playback stopped

patrick.de-bruyn

I have in the advanced settings at Broadcast - Do not send empty title when playback stopped the setting on true.
my question is this setting also valid when the playlist is paused instead of stopped?
if not could this be done in the next update also for paused?

I have in the advanced settings at Broadcast - Do not send empty title when playback stopped the setting on true.
my question is this setting also valid when the playlist is paused instead of stopped?
if not could this be done in the next update also for paused?
It's only used when playback is stopped. If you pause it, currently playing track title will remain on the server.

if you want to detect that the music has stopped, it's better to check that the server is up and running . I posted php code on here to do this; it tests for the page text that says server is online on its web page. It should be easy to find Patrick, but holla if you can't find it, and I will upload it here . Sorry if this is not website-related; I did not understand why else you would want to detect it .

if you want to detect that the music has stopped, it's better to check that the server is up and running . I posted php code on here to do this; it tests for the page text that says server is online on its web page. It should be easy to find Patrick, but holla if you can't find it, and I will upload it here . Sorry if this is not website-related; I did not understand why else you would want to detect it .
sorry you misunderstoud my question, i dont want to detect if server runs or not
i want that de titleinformation dousnt change until start of the next song wehn using pause between 2 songs

Sorry Patrick , No pause will pause for good until you press play and it should restart not very helpful unless you want to break-in with mic but not sure why as you can set mic to drop volume of music playing and go out over it

Back