Drag and Drop is still not working

It works great for me...

A new clean install? Could this be the solution!

I suggest to you to create a folder named RadioBOSS on your desktop and install there latest version 5.4.2.1 radioBoss

It's the easiest way to determine if the problem persists

We have got a 24/7 stream. Restarting the program because of this failure is not possible!  :'( :'(
It worked very fine the last years and before 5.4.x  :( :( :(

In its configuration it is complicated.
We use RadioCaster in a secondary pc for streaming and send the audio to the plant transmitter.

Then you can even reboot the PC Broadcast (just use another PC connected to the mixer or a CD player)

BN-Julian said:
We have got a 24/7 stream. Restarting the program because of this failure is not possible!  :'( :'(
It is possible with another PC with RadioBOSS.
You can schedule events in both PC's. In the main PC schedule to start "disconnect" streaming after track which is playing. Then start multiple events in the second PC:
  • connect to stream;
  • Play tracks.
After that you can fix the issue in main PC.

BN-Julian said:
Yesterday, we updated to actual version of RadioBOSS. Drag and Drop is still not working  :'(
Please specify what drag-n-drop doesn't work? Inside the program, or from Windows Explorer to the playlist?

BN-Julian said:
Odd thing here is that nothing regarding drag-n-drop was changed in the 5.4 release - it could be a coincidence - something else changed in the system, and it stopped working. Do you have antivirus software installed?

nelson c said:
Yesterday I had the same problem.
Restart the application was the solution.
Is it drag-n-drop from Windows explorer?

BN-Julian said:
From Windows Explorer in to a playlist.
We use Sophos Antivirus.
It's possible that antivirus blocks the drag-n-drop operation. Please try temporarily disabling it.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
That's right, but when you restart RB was solved.

if I remember correctly, this has already happened to me in previous versions 5.4

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:

if I remember correctly, this has already happened to me in previous versions 5.4
When it stops working, do you see the "Plus" mouse cursor when dragging a file, or the cirsor looks that drag operation is not possible?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:

When it stops working, do you see the "Plus" mouse cursor when dragging a file, or the cirsor looks that drag operation is not possible?
the cursor can not be dragged appears (drag operation is not possible)

The bug was found and the fix will be available later today, when RadioBOSS 5.4.2.2 is released.

Waw, Dimitriy wonderful news!
I wish you much success.
You do a great job!

You are the best, always!

thanks Dimitriy!

Attachments

• Snap1.png
    Snap1.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 351
BN-Julian said:
Dmitry, it is a pleasure to help RadioBOSS to be the best radio automation in world  :) :)
Thanks - I suppose the problem with drag-n-drop was solved in the last update?

Back