DSP Noise Gate Microphone on RadioBoss ?

Mirrortech_

Greetings, I would like to know if there is any PlugIn or DSP that can serve as a Noise Gate to use with RadioBoss in the Microphone input, I use an analog Mixer console to make radio and I am reading online if it exists or I will have to buy my compressor / limiter /additional noise gate .. ??

I see that the file is no longer available for download on the Web that you indicate, do you know of any way to download it or can , But I don't see what I need, I only require a Plug In that acts as a noise gate for the microphone of my console to prevent background noise from passing to the radio broadcast

I see that the file is no longer available for download on the Web that you indicate, do you know of any way to download it or can , But I don't see what I need, I only require a Plug In that acts as a noise gate for the microphone of my console to prevent background noise from passing to the radio broadcast
The file download works perfectly. Click on download, a window will open. Right-click and save destination as. Greetings

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 187
The file download works perfectly. Click on download, a window will open. Right-click and save destination as. Greetings
1643489926741.png

When I try to download it, it doesn't download anything, I guess because of how old the file is, it no longer exists, as can be seen in the screenshot

Back