Dsp

Eskador

When selecting a dsp in audio (music) it works. When i then uses the mic there is no dsp. When i select a dsp in mic then the music dsp stops.

In earlier versions this was working. You could use the same plugin dsp for both audio and mic.

Just a thought, are you using Windows 11. Is this microphone set to default input?

Using Windows 10.
I use a different soundcard for the mic (asio) M-Audio Fasttrack Pro as for the music ( DS) Realtek).
Maybe thats the issue..

It's a very thorny issue this! I was informed zoom meetings now supports two USB microphones using XLR to usb wiring. I had hoped to try this last week but other things happened preventing it . Yes Djsoft its sad even the beta version of Thimeo wont run with the runtime plugin. I am presuming this is true for another , but without the internal work Esskador none of this voice output can be routed as its currently on main channel and goes out with music to DSP.

Well, I know for sure that in previous versions i used the same DSP (in my case Stereotool) for and Music and Mic.

Well, I know for sure that in previous versions i used the same DSP (in my case Stereotool) for and Music and Mic.
Plugin handling wasn't changes for some years now, so I'm not sure what was in the older versions. Running the same plugin several times surely lead to lots of problems and in general it doesn't work.

I downloaded the stereo tool plugin timeo dsp-stereo tool, inserted in the winamp directory of radioboss but unlike others it is not recognized when I add the folder in vst.

Good evening,
in Windows 10 with a test I did, with the same sound card (sound blaster) with the same dsp stereo tool plugin timeo, in music and in the microphone, there is no problem, it works perfectly in both, in RB V 7.0.1.9

Last edited:
Back