Error message after Install Demo 4.7.7.1

Joshua

I have a bit of time at the moment and wanted to again test the RadioBOSS, but will not start after the installation of the current demo (4.7.7.1) I get an error message.. See Pic.

My System is Win 7 32 bit.

Thanks for Feedback.

Joshua

Attachments

• RBError.PNG
    RBError.PNG
    85 KB · Views: 461
Joshua said:
I have a bit of time at the moment and wanted to again test the RadioBOSS, but will not start after the installation of the current demo (4.7.7.1) I get an error message.. See Pic.
Did you try starting it again?
Regarding the error, this can happen on some systems... We've already fixed it, so RadioBOSS v4.8 will not have this problem.

djsoft said:
Joshua said:
Did you try starting it again?
Regarding the error, this can happen on some systems... We've already fixed it, so RadioBOSS v4.8 will not have this problem.

After restart the same Problem...i wait of a other Version....

I couldn't install 4.7.7.1 on DWG PC (win 7 ultimate). I supposed that OS is with problem and I need to reinstall it. But bow I see that other people had this problem too.

I think before releasing 4.8, an intermediate version 4.7.9 will be released to fix this bug. While it happens on 1% machines, that's still not good...

Hello Dmitry:
In RB 4.8 there will be some improvement for widescreen monitors? (eg two playlists simultaneously)
thanks! :)

nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry:
In RB 4.8 there will be some improvement for widescreen monitors? (eg two playlists simultaneously)
thanks! :)
Yes, it's already done. Now the program has two so-called "work zones" (second zone can be turned off of course). It has some limitations though... For example, you can't have two playlists, but can have playlist + cart wall, or playlist + search. Beta version will be released very soon. There are several other new features added :)

Back