Stream gets down after 20 Seconds in RadioCaster

Jörg B

Hallo, Yesterday we testet RadioCaster on one of my colleges system. We used the demo version. The Encoder works, is shown as conected but the stream breaks up after about 20, 25 Seconds and is not available anymore. Although the encoder shows conected. Afterwards we tested it on my system. I installed the demo of radiocaster because usually i use radioboss. On my system RadioCaster worked propperly. Both systems are Windows 11, latest Updates. Thanks for Help

I don't think so. The Windows Defender Firewall is used and it was the first, i thougt and i turned it off for testing. I would say, when there where a firewall isue, the stream would not go through for the first 20 or 25 seconds. RadioCaster shows still "conected" when the stream gets down but it behaves like there would be no source conected.

Maybe there's a connection and it still works, but the problem is with the server, that it doesn't allow listener connections. You should check server logs and configuration; probably also try a different server.

It can't be a server issue. The same Server works propperly, when i connect. With Radioboss or with my demo of radiocaster. Even when my college connects with another aplication, it works. the problem appears only on his system with radiocaster.

It can't be a server issue. The same Server works propperly, when i connect. With Radioboss or with my demo of radiocaster. Even when my college connects with another aplication, it works. the problem appears only on his system with radiocaster.
If RadioCaster shows it's streaming, then it's streaming - I guess it's some odd system-specific issue, not something to do with RadioCaster.

this could be because the bitrate is set higher than allowed. the server should have a log where you can confirm this or check what else could be the problem.

Back