Event for Line.IN - BUG

P

pety

I would like to have field name for Line.IN to add it as event in Schedule.
See images...

By the way! It is a bug  ;)

Attachments

• 1 LINEIN_Wizard.jpg
    1 LINEIN_Wizard.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 443
  • 2 LINEIN_Wizard.jpg
    2 LINEIN_Wizard.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 451
pety said:
What is your definition of a bug? :) Lack of a feature is not a bug.

You can add Line.In to the playlist and edit its tags. As people ask about broadcasting title for line.in, this feature will be added in the upcoming RadioBOSS 4.9.

djsoft said:
pety said:
What is your definition of a bug? :) Lack of a feature is not a bug.

You can add Line.In to the playlist and edit its tags. As people ask about broadcasting title for line.in, this feature will be added in the upcoming RadioBOSS 4.9.
If you do not want me to search and find bugs or ather things like that just tell me, it's ok.

We want to add Line.IN (RRA - Radio Romania Actualitati) as event to schedule to reduce the risk I mentioned in ather post. And we want peaple to see online that "Now is playing RRA" not line.in.

You already added field for name in Line.IN window at my request. Just do it for Wizard Window too...

pety said:
If you do not want me to search and find bugs or ather things like that just tell me, it's ok.
Your input is very important. It's just topic title confused me a little... It said there's a bug, while it's actually a feature request. :)

pety said:
You already added field for name in Line.IN window at my request. Just do it for Wizard Window too...
This will be done in RadioBOSS 4.9.

Back