FAQ: How many licenses do I need?

Hallo

wenn ich zwei verschiedene Streams betreibe, von einem PC aus, brauche ich dafür auch zwei Lizenzen?

his answer is not very clear about the number of licenses, in my case and I have two computers connected to the same modem and in both computers I need to have radioboss installed and I am the only person who controls and uses the two computers and each computer are identified with different names

-in a computer called erika to send the signal to the server and thus broadcast over the internet.

-and on the other computer called daniela to be able to edit the playlists, program content to play at a certain time, etc.

two computers connected to the same modem and the same person controls the two computers, how many licenses do I need to have radioboss installed on the two computers overcome your boredom.? I have to give the same name to computers in order to use radioboss?
Well i am curious, What do say now in 2021?:P

Hi there,
Can one person schedule ads playlist for 6 different stations at the same time? and choose which station spots would be broadcasted to? how many licenses would I need to run this scenario?
Thank you so much in advance.

I am running the software on my studio computer. Would also like to install on my laptop for live remote events. Nobody else would be using the software but me. Can I do this with just the one license? I ask because the laptop would obviously be on a different network than the studio pc when doing a live remote event.

I am running the software on my studio computer. Would also like to install on my laptop for live remote events. Nobody else would be using the software but me. Can I do this with just the one license? I ask because the laptop would obviously be on a different network than the studio pc when doing a live remote event.
if you are the only one working with the laptop one license should be enough

Yes, one license is enough in this case.

Tengo 2 emisoras (con 2 instancias de Radioboss) ¿puedo emitir desde un segundo PC, si no estan funcionando los 2 PC a la vez, con la misma licencia?

Tengo 2 emisoras (con 2 instancias de Radioboss) ¿puedo emitir desde un segundo PC, si no estan funcionando los 2 PC a la vez, con la misma licencia?
You can use it on two different computers if those are your computers - that is, you don't give the license to someone else.

How many licenses are needed for the following:

pc 1: for live work.

pc 2: to send commercial programs through the local network to pc 1, and for emergencies if 1 pc fails.

and for the following situation.

pc 1: to work live (FM signal).

pc 2: to separate "commercial blocks (Online signal or other FM station)" by DTMF tones and in case pc 1 fails.

This is the same, one license will be OK. We allow three installations with one key, provided it's used for one station - not for key sharing, when e.g. one key used for three different radios in different places.

At our community radio station we have one full edition of RadioBoss Standard, on the main broadcast computer. I want to purchase one extra license to enable another computer to run another copy as a training PC. If I purchase the license how do I load the RadioBoss Standard software to the other computer?

At our community radio station we have one full edition of RadioBoss Standard, on the main broadcast computer. I want to purchase one extra license to enable another computer to run another copy as a training PC. If I purchase the license how do I load the RadioBoss Standard software to the other computer?
You don't need a separate license for this, please use your existing key on another computer.

Hi

we need a total of 6 installations of RadioBOSS on 4 devices.
1, 2, 3 and 4 split on 2 Windows servers for 24/7 automation on 4 station
5. in a studio
6. at our technician for testing

How many licenses do we need?

Back