Generete new playlist on silent or at start of the program

workino

Hello,
how is possible to let RB to create a new playlist from PlayList Generator Pro when program start or (can be anyway a solution) when silent is detected?

At the moment i think i can resolve creating an auxiliary playlist and let play it waiting next playlist generation schedule.

I have this problem also because sometime i found my playlist empty and only teaser in list.

Is present also a way to remove track just played?

Thanks

workino said:
how is possible to let RB to create a new playlist from PlayList Generator Pro when program start or
It's not possible to create playlist on program start. But if you start program at the same time you can create a scheduled event to make it generate the playlist.

Generating a playlist when the silence is detected is not a very good solution - creating a playlist takes time, therefore it will longer the silence period. I suggest doing the following:
1. Create a scheduled event to generate a new playlist that will be used when the silence is detected. Use the scheduler wizard to do so - select "Generate a playlist" option, then set it to generate the playlist and save it to a file (in this case, the playlist will only be created and saved to a file, it will not be played).
2. Configure silence detector to use this playlist as auxiliary playlist.

Back