happy after my upgrade to standard now told that my licence will cease

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMMMM

I have been happy with RadioBoss after your site told me I needed to upgrade to the standard version I have just noticed I have received an email dated this month telling me I need to purchase it again when it is working fine. Can you explain why you need me to purchase this again when It has already been purchase and a standard upgrade licence purchased and installed yet you have stated I have no licence and have to re-purchase? I have received no notice of refund and as far as I have been told everything is functioning correctly

For background

I purchased a copy of RadioBoss

Dear Radio Boss

Your company is a joke , Do you actually write this software or sell it for someone else.

I wrote to you initially under 61902241  on the 29th July 2017 for ?91.27 with some concern that the software was misrepresented on an electronic site as providing a DJ system that would stream. I inform you 07/29/2017 12:39:22 I was upset that this purchase would not stream and an additional payment was required to make it stream. My email and post on your forum asked you tor a refund. I wrote further  on the 29th July 2017 Dear Avangate Team. I purchased Radio Boss on a recommendation to stream the demo was great but after installing my key it told me I can no longer broadcast what is the point of this expensive express version I would like a refund as it is not a workable solution to DJ and will be ensuring no other DJs I know to use your software . Quite frankly It's crap and rubbish that you remove settings from a demo. What a waste of money and time I am quite appalled.  You wrote back 29th July 2017 "Dear Martin Newbold, You sent an inquiry to a mailbox that is not monitored, therefore we would like to let you know you will not receive a response. Please choose one of the support options below, depending on the topic you wish to find out more about: Need technical support? For product installation, activation and other technical support issues, please contact the provider of the product you purchased (you can find the corresponding contact information by visiting the Support/Contact section of the website you purchased from). Need order support? Use Avangate myAccount to easily manage your order, subscription, invoice and payment details.  Signup/login using your email address and use the order reference number to identify your order.  MyAccount allows you not only to retrieve information on your orders and subscriptions, but also to manage renewal settings and ask for refunds. If you need further support, kindly send an email to: ? refunds@avangate.com for refund related inquiries ? support@avangate.com for any other type of inquiry Thank you, Avangate team http://www.avangate.com"

I wrote back showing you screen images of thus configuration being diabled in the demo i had been using  with screen shots 29th July 2017

You wrote on this forum that the software needed to be a standard version to enable streaming and i would need to upgrade  to get the benefit of streaming. I purchased this extra upgrade from you  I also registered with your forum the same day. I wrote again by email 29th July 2017 and on your forum "Dear Sirs I have spoken to many others about your software advertised and all feel it is a potential scam as it is not stated on purchase page that this version does not come with broadcaster . This is only shown on comparison page and it seems you require a further 60? for the broadcaster on top of this key i have already purchased. I would like to know what you are going to do about this issue as it seems very unfair, I am quite happy for you to send me a key with broadcaster in it or offer refund as you see fit, Please let me know what you decide?"

On the 31st July 2017 Your Avantage company wrote to you informing you that had received a complaint from a customer asking you to deal with the matter. They also wrote to me stating "Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to e-mail Avangate Payment Support center. Please be advised that Avangate offers software vendors a full featured eCommerce platform, expertise and tools to sell and promote software online. We do not manufacture any products. Our assistance is limited to providing information about payment related issues and questions. For any inquiries regarding a specific software product, as well as for technical assistance, please contact the software publisher directly by accessing the  upport/Contact section on their official webpage: Vendor: http://www.djsoft.net Support URL: http://www.djsoft.net Support Email: support@djsoft.net Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Cosmin D." and further on this same day "Dear Software Publisher, We have received a refund request from one of your customers (order #61902241, made on [2017-07-29 11:56:41]). The reason for this request [as provided by the customer] is:'=================================================================  Martin Newbold Saturday 12:36  Dear Avangate Team. I purchased Radio Boss on a recommendation to stream the demo was great but after installing my key it told me I can no longer broadcast what is the point of this expensive express version I would like a refund as it is not a workable solution to DJ and will be ensuring no other DJs I know to use your software . Quite frankly It's crap and rubbish that you remove settings from a demo. What a waste of money and time I am quite appalled Martin ================================================================='

I purchased you update on the Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:12 PM from DJ soft under  61694957 at 61.09 GBP. You wrote delivering this upgrade the same day and it was installed. the reason for this purchase was I was advised by your agents  that I needed to purchase this upgrade.  This was duly installed and was working fine with out any problems. You additionally knew of this purchase Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:12 PM. Yet you contacted me Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 4:41 PM informing me "Hello Martin Newbold, We refunded your "ReadioBOSS Express" order, but now i see that you purchased upgrade to RadioBOSS Standard. As your order is already refunded, upgrading it is not possible. Your software key will be blocked within a week after refund is complete. To resolve the issue, please purchase "RadioBOSS Express" again. I'm still not sure why you call it a "scam". We offer software in different editions and different set of features. The differences between the editions are stated on the web site. --- Sincerely, Dmitry Kuzmitsky "

I wrote to you August 01, 2017, 06:53:31 AM  that "I have just purchased the update as required and have it running properly now. I am still disappointed that this was not shown clearly on the front purchase page as this is a major concern to most purchasers. I note it is shown on product comparison. This said this is electronic software and should communicate with the internet I cannot see any reason for the other version personally. Please make it clearer This said the working version is amazing my only wish list is BPM shown on front screen as it's played and more voices text to voice some amusing ones or natural voices."

Can you explain what you are doing requesting a further purchase when you was notified that it was working? Can you explain what you are going to do to correct your misandling of this matter?

Dear Sirs
Please see my email of Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:53 PM as attached. To Sumarize

29th July 2017  - I purchased under 6190221 on for ?91.27 GDP.
29th July 2017 - You were advised that this product was not complete on your forum.
31st  July 2017 - I was informed by you agents that I required the Standard version at an additional upgrade cost  ?61.09 GDP The purchase was made.
31st July 2017 at 2:17pm  - You was informed through your forums everything was now working.
31st July 2017 at 4:41pm  - You said you had refunded the express order and my upgrade would not work after this week.
2nd Aug 2017 at 12:21am  - Avangate BV  wrote stating you had refunded order.
18th August 2017  at 10:25pm  - I wrote informing you I did not agree to a refund. Asking you for an explanation why the further refund was required as your notification of repayment had no clearance number on it.
18th August 2017 at 12:30pm  - You wrote stating I would need to re-purchase. And my key will be blocked by the end of the month
18th August 2017 at 3:53pm  - This email was sent to parties attached.
18th August 2017 - you wrote in reply you are not sure why I am blaming you.

You have refunded purchase of software that you was advised was working 3 days after notification that all was good. I am unsure how to proceed as it is clear that something has happened to my order which i have not agreed. I expect you to put it write within ten days of the date of this email. I am quite clear I am not at fault here. I have used your system as it was intended to be used. I understand you give six months demo which I have not used or taken up.

I've seen your remarks and it's not really proper etiquette. 

A little more respect to this community would be advised.

I had an issue with my license a couple of times and they corrected it immediately.  All you had to was address a simple issue. 

No reason to rip DJSoft..  This is great software and does what I and lots of others need it to do.  I don't use all the bells and whistles it has.

They work extremely hard on this project. 

You already sent this to our support and we've offered you a solution. I don't understand what's the point of posting it here. But in case anyone reads this, I'll post some information here.

You paid ?91.27 for "RadioBOSS Express", initiated a refund, then purchased "RadioBOSS Express to Standard" for ?61.09. In the end, you received "RadioBOSS Standard" that's worth ?152.36 but only paid ?61.09, because ?91.27 were refunded to you.

Why the refund was made? You requested it. We satisfied the request as we have 30 day no questions asked money back policy and follow it.

Now you need to purchase RadioBOSS Express again, or your upgrade order will be returned as well: you can't purchase an upgrade to the product you don't have.

Refund request that you made:
We have received a refund request from one of your customers (order
#61902241, made on [2017-07-29 11:56:41]).

The reason for this request [as provided by the customer] is:

=================================================================
Martin Newbold
Saturday 12:36

Dear Avangate Team. I purchased Radio Boss on a recommendation to stream
the demo was great but after installing my key it told me I can no
longer broadcast what is the point of this expensive express version I
would like a refund as it is not a workable solution to DJ and will be
ensuring no other DJs I know to use your software . Quite frankly It's
crap and rubbish that you remove settings from a demo. What a waste of
money and time I am quite appalled

Martin
=================================================================

As you can see I explained to you on your forum support area that this software was working after I applied the upgrade and I was happy with it prior to you proceeding to provide any refund. Can you explain why your support infrastructure is not working properly to your distributor Avangate and why you have an unhappy customer who has given you and Avangate ten days to resolve this matter. I am sure they will be considering what action to take themselves as this is quite appalling to ask me to purchase a new licence number through your error and your mistakes, which are not mine. I am quite happy with my existing license number and suggest you solve this as this is entirely your own fault and not mine.

I repeat in case you missed this :

Please see my email of Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:53 PM as attached. To Sumarize dated Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 4:52 PM

29th July 2017  - I purchased under 6190221 on  for ?91.27 GDP.
29th July 2017 - You were advised that this product was not complete  on your forum.
31th  July 2017 - I was informed by you agents that I required the Standard version at an addition upgrade cost  ?61.09 GDP The purchase was made.
31st July 2017 at 2:17pm  - You was informed through your forums everything was now working.
31st July 2017 at 4:41pm  - You said you had refunded the express order and my upgrade would not work after this week.
2nd Aug 2017 at 12:21am  - Avangate BV  wrote stating you had refunded order.
18th August 2017  at 10:25pm  - I wrote informing you i did not agree to a refund. Asking you for an explanation why further refund was required as your notification of repayment had no clearance number on it.
18th August 2017 at 12:30pm  - You wrote stating I would need to re-purchase. And my key will be blocked by the end of the month
18th August 2017 at 3:53pm  - This email was sent to parties attached.
18th August 2017 - you wrote in reply you are not sure why I am blaming you.

???You have refunded purchase of software that you was advised was working 3 days after notification that all was good . ??? I am unsure how to proceed as it is clear that something has happened to my order which i have not agreed . I expect you to put it write within ten days of the date of this email. I am quite clear I am not at fault here. I have used your system as it was intended to be used. I understand you give six months demo which I have not used or taken up.

I provide you this here sent to support on the  on: August 01, 2017, 06:53:31 AM ?

here https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4924.msg24456.html#msg24456

HMMMM said:
Re: Is this RadioBoss software a scam
? Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 06:53:31 AM ?

Quote (selected)
    Modify
    Remove

I have just purchased the update as required and have it running properly now.

I am still disappointed that this was not shown clearly on the front purchase page as this is a major concern to most purchasers. I note it is shown on product comparison. This said this is electronic software and should communicate with the internet I cannot see any reason for the other version personally. Please make it clearer

This said the working version is amazing my only wish list is BPM shown on front screen as it's played and more voices text to voice some amusing ones or natural voices.

I am having to state this here in your forum as I am receiving the same email back from an individual in your company which is not recognizing your fault here. I am sorry you find this poor etiquette but it is clear your support is flawed and have refunded working software after you were advised it was working!

You requested a refund. We refunded it without asking questions, because we have a 30 day no questions asked money back policy.

The refund is made, and can't be reversed. This is just not possible. You need to purchase it again. Otherwise, your key will be locked and upgrade order refunded as well. Currently the software operates in grace period and will be locked out soon unless the matter is resolved.

HMMMM said:
I am unsure how to proceed
Money were refunded to you. We don't have it anymore. Now you have the software you didn't pay for. If you want to continue using the software, you need to purchase it (RadioBOSS Express) again.

HMMMM said:
I am quite happy with my existing license number and suggest you solve this as this is entirely your own fault and not mine.
It's good to know you're happy. Purchasing it again will not change your license number.

Dear Dimitry ,

This situation is quite disgraceful I have done nothing wrong this problem was caused by your companies making this sale  not me!.  I clearly notified you that everything was working with the additional upgrade I had purchased on a public forum which you monitor and run. This is clearly shown on your own  forum. I have already made two purchases from you in good faith to purchase this software which I have already done. I do not require a subsequent serial number and uninstall reinstall procedure to mess both my extensive music library  up . Which took over a week to import. It is not good enough I expect you to resolve this matter which is still it seems causing you problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back