hiss ing

wireradio

hey i have a hissing on the stream i changed the soundcard and mixer still the hissing cant tell we tracks playing just wen its quite or talking

cheers

i dont really know sounds ok in the head phones but comes out with a funny hiss  its a mystery perhaps its the pc

wireradio said:
i dont really know sounds ok in the head phones but comes out with a funny hiss  its a mystery perhaps its the pc
Could be the PC or connection to speakers is broken (e.g something's wrong with the cable). If it sounds OK in the headphones, I don't think it's a problem in RadioBOSS.

We have also noticed this as well it is noticeable with streamed media via desktop and mobile app
we run 64kbps feed into rebroadcast server I am  wondering whether it is due to us dropping the bit rate from 128kbps to 64

daveh said:
We have also noticed this as well it is noticeable with streamed media via desktop and mobile app
we run 64kbps feed into rebroadcast server I am  wondering whether it is due to us dropping the bit rate from 128kbps to 64
Where the sound is broken - on your speakers or when you listen to your stream? It looks like a different issue than the one posted originally.

Back