Hour markers

Is there any specific problem you encountered while using the priorities? Future versions will have more possible rules so it'll give you even more control.

No, it just makes it hard for me to understand how priorities work. Maybe it's the translation into my language that confuses me a bit. That's why I thought that it would be good to have presets or more help examples on this. But I think it's great that they are going to work on new options. Thanks

No, it just makes it hard for me to understand how priorities work. Maybe it's the translation into my language that confuses me a bit. That's why I thought that it would be good to have presets or more help examples on this. But I think it's great that they are going to work on new options. Thanks
Priorities modify the probability, the higher the priority, the higher the chance a track will be selected for playlist. This way, you can control what tracks you want to see more or less often in the playlist.

This will probably be added in the next major update (RadioBOSS 6.4). Adjustment could be applied for 2-3 tracks before the hour end, so that no single track's speed is changed a lot.
Is this on the roadmap for the next version 7.1?

Back