How do I send full OTA signal to stream?

kevinokorn

Right now I can only get RadioBOSS sent to livestream. I would like to incorporate Output from from Whetone L-12 and our full OTA signal to be broadcast as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Right now I can only get RadioBOSS sent to livestream. I would like to incorporate Output from from Whetone L-12 and our full OTA signal to be broadcast as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You can use any encoder that supports Icecast or compatible protocol for streaming.

You can use any encoder that supports Icecast or compatible protocol for streaming.
We do have an icecast compatible encoder. We also have radiocaster. Do you have a link to help me get this set up. I am new to the engineering portion of the station and could use the help. Thanks in advance for any help.

We do have an icecast compatible encoder. We also have radiocaster. Do you have a link to help me get this set up. I am new to the engineering portion of the station and could use the help. Thanks in advance for any help.
In order to help, please provide more information on what you want to achieve with the setup.

In order to help, please provide more information on what you want to achieve with the setup.
Our over the air signal currently goes through a Telos Prostream Encoder. I want to be able to push our signal from the Telos encoder to the RadioBOSS.FM cloud

Back