I hope that there is a solution to my problem

rabee

My problem boils down to the following: -
I put in some acoustics that Abutha vacuum in the beginning and then begins to sound the emergence of which I am suffering, but it is not to read the empty track, which put him at the beginning of audio material.
Version: 1.7 0.4 0.5

Can you please give more details on what happens?

By the way, the version number you given doesn't match any of our products. Please specify what software product do you use.

The program does not read the blank audio track, which put him returned at the beginning of audio material

rabee said:
The program does not read the blank audio track, which put him returned at the beginning of audio material
The silence is removed automatically, so "blank tracks" will not play in RadioBOSS. You can turn this off in Settings: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/miscellaneous.htm but I'd recommend not to use the blank tracks at all.

Void that I mean in this window Event options
When I put a simple declaration by the vacuum vacuum it does not work and starts Alaaln directly and this is what I want to do.
I want to there is a slight vacuum and then begins the announcement as recorded sound Article

I'm not sure if I understood the question then... Can you please post some screenshot or a video of the problem?

Back