I'm old, lazy & read manuals are not my "thing" - can i get feedback on my hoppy project?

Viafiber.se

Hello everyone!

Maybe I'm breaking forum rules with this post, if so I apologize right now. Should that be the case, you can kick me and I will remove it immediately. My hobby project is growing and has been positively welcomed by a test group of 40 people, all friends and acquaintances of mine so it might not be so objective.

If you want, take a look at www.prostream.se (complaining about the design of the website is avoided as it is the functions on TV/video and radio that I want feedback on) and tell me if it loads fast, if the sound is good and everything else related.

I have now connected all my streams to my good friend Rich's CDN company, created some custom plugins for "now playing" and "album covers" (those available for purchase often require cors and/or https to work). I have everything on dedicated servers, no VPS, both Linux Ubuntu and Windows 2022 server as OS.

Own functions for one and the other have been created and Linux is a perfect platform to work with and my knowledge since time immemorial of UNIX has been of great use. Some claim that I am one of the few surviving COBOL programmers (I still know everything about this "language") which should be proof of how old I am.

The music on the radio channels all originate from radioBOSS, while video/tv is based on OBS. I have made major changes to the source code of OBS to now my goals. Enough about me and my complacency. Hope you want to try www.prostream.se and I will get back to you with feedback.

Since I change "on the fly" it can be silent or fatal error but only for a few seconds, then use the F5 button. One last thing, I'm looking for one or two KNOWLEDGEABLE Linux geeks for the www.prostream.se project (which will then become internetradio.se) and an upcoming site/stream platform like www.icehockey.se

Enough about this, www.prostream.se - feedback is desired.

Just finished "creation" of a new plugin that will hide the ip/domain output url.
[nothing-to-see-here-what_ever_your_streame_is_called] sjortcode hide the ip/domain from leechers.

Full Monty on securety is going on during weekend. I found a Linux Nerd like me amd he will get paid for helping me/us out as we launch next step. No one cared about me asking for feedback so I'll keep talking to myself, wy better :)

www.prostream.se - ugly code and bad securety sucjs, but there is a solution just around the corner.

Back