RadioBoss and ScreenReader accessibility

kb3110

Greetings Friends!

Just joined the forum.

I have prior knowledge of using Jaws and NVDA with a different broadcasting software but I'm interested in working with RadioBoss.

I would love to chat one-on-one with anyone who is willing to talk me through set-up: using RadioBoss with Jaws in particular although I wouldn't mind NVDA. I seem to be better with talking to someone who's been there and done it than struggle with the user guide which doesn't really address accesibility.

Looking forward to reading from someone. not sure if I can leave my direct email or number but I believe we can sort all that out when I receive a reply.

Many Thanks!

Kazeem

Hi Kazeem I presume by Jaws and NVDA you are taking about Job Access With Speech and is the most widely used screen reader in the world. Are you trying to then reading a stream into text?

Hi HMMMM,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, Jaws is Job Access With Speech. No, I'm not trying to write a stream to text. I want to start using RadioBoss with Jaws or NVDA, and want to talk directly with someone who is already doing this. I've already downloaded and install the demo. I'm happy to call the person if i'm given a number and the best time possible to call.

Warm regards,

Kazeem

Back