Import Sam Broadcaster Reports to RadioBoss.

NounosSon

As you know, I have been using Sam Broadcaster for about a month now. I have been preparing RadioBoss this week. I am going to switch back to RadioBoss tomorrow. RadioBoss 4.7.2. contains a lot of improvements which I like. Is there a way to import the reports from SamBroadcaster to RadioBoss?

NounosSon said:
As you know, I have been using Sam Broadcaster for about a month now. I have been preparing RadioBoss this week. I am going to switch back to RadioBoss tomorrow. RadioBoss 4.7.2. contains a lot of improvements which I like. Is there a way to import the reports from SamBroadcaster to RadioBoss?
There's no converter for this yet... Please attach one of the report files from Sam to see if creating a converter is possible.

I attached the basic report that Sam Broadcaster offers. You can also export the reports in .html or .csv.
Also did you fix the report generator so the music file doesn't have to be in the same location while generating the reports?

Thanks  :)

Attachments

• report.csv4ff1bafea5313.csv
    39.1 KB · Views: 401
NounosSon said:
I attached the basic report that Sam Broadcaster offers. You can also export the reports in .html or .csv.
Thanks. It's possible to create a converter... But I have a question - why do you need it? You can create reports in Sam for the time when you've used it.

NounosSon said:
Also did you fix the report generator so the music file doesn't have to be in the same location while generating the reports?
Not yet, but this is in the beginning of the queue. Should be ready soon.

Back