ShoutCast Plugin

Incubus442

I have been trying to import the ShoutCast Plugin into RadioBoss using the plugin manager, but I have not been successful. Can anyone guide me through what I need to do? I use RadioBoss to broadcast a show that I do every other week. I have been having problems with an older version of RadioBoss, so I upgraded but now I don't have the plugins that I used to have with my older version.

The plugins and RadioBOSS must be of the same architecture. That is, 32-bit plugins will not work with RadioBOSS 64-bit. Looks like the newer version that you installed is 64-bit, and Winamp DSP plugins are not supported there. Also, you don't need Shoutcast Plugin in RadioBOSS because it's able to stream itself.

I ended up buying a version of RadioCaster, but now I am running into a different problem. Every time I open RadioCaster, an error comes up saying "I could not find the encoder .DLL file. Please make sure that it is in the correct location." What DLL file do I need? Where can I get it from and where does it need to be put so that the error doesn't come up anymore?
RadioCaster Error.jpg

This doesn't look like and error message RadioCaster will show. Did you add any plugins? Maybe one of those produce this error.

Back