Intro Duration in Playlist Generator

I would love a feature whereby you could get RB to find tracks with selected intro durations in them for specific reasons, things like a sweep of specific length of a pre-recorded voice track that needs to flow into a song smoothly.
Where this would be good is if you wanted songs with inros under ten seconds to make your station sound slick.

Search feature in RadioBOSS allows searching by intro: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/search.htm
What my suggestion is to add intro time into the playlist generator, for example, say you have a folder with seven second sweepers and you only want songs with seven second intros to have those sweepers play at the start of them. is it possible to create a command in the playlist generator based on intro time in a song? This would be a really handy feature for slick sounding stations.

What my suggestion is to add intro time into the playlist generator, for example, say you have a folder with seven second sweepers and you only want songs with seven second intros to have those sweepers play at the start of them.
Noted for the future versions, thank you.

I would like to ask you if there is a quick method to give a maximum time to the playback of musical pieces, for example, beyond 5 minutes rb must cut them or send them to fade and play the next song.

I would like to ask you if there is a quick method to give a maximum time to the playback of musical pieces, for example, beyond 5 minutes rb must cut them or send them to fade and play the next song.
I don't think there's a ready automated way to do so. You can create some script that will utilize the API, using readtag/writetag methods, to set the CueOut marker for tracks.

Back