Issue with Playlist

daveh

Hello,
Our system version 5.0.30 is having an issue where the playlist is deleting itself completely. I know the system has the delete track input but this happened today within hours of finding that it happened.
Thanks for your input

Can you please provide more information on the issue? It looks like you have scheduled event with "Clear playlist" option which does it...

Hello Dmitry,
I think we have fixed it, Closer inspection looks like we had a conflict of two schedules trying to start at the same time as well
Too Many Late nights
Thank you for your support
Regards
Dave

Hello Dmitry,
Thank You again for the support. Just to add to the issue we experienced, I am thinking that we may of had a corrupted music file within the playlist and may have missed it with the file check feature within RB.
I ran all of our music/ audio files through the checker and found a bad file, since this has been deleted RB has as per normal worked flawlessly.
Thank You Again
Regards
Dave

daveh said:
missed it with the file check feature within RB.
I ran all of our music/ audio files through the checker and found a bad file, since this has been deleted RB has as per normal worked flawlessly.
Do you mean checked missed the bad file first, but then it was able to detect it?

Hello Dmitry,
I must have uploaded a couple of corrupted files into the music database. Once I ran the file checker thru the database I hadn't checked it found 2 corrupted files. Since deleting them the system hasn't missed a beat at all
Thanks for your input, advise and of course the great software
Dave

Back