Line input 1 does not play after update

mbabb

I just updated to 6.2.4.0 and now i can’t get line input 1 to play. I updated RB on another computer and now the same thing is happening on that machine.

I completely uninstalled RB 6.2.4.0 and did a clean install and still would not Play from line input or a URL stream. Other files appear to play ok. It appears to be listening to the line input since my “start by DTMF” scheduled events are being triggered, but Line input & URL will not play. I guess I will completely uninstall this version and go back to 6.2.3.0.

Hmmmm, I hope Dmitry will read our comments quickly and give us a solution! I do not have the kit for 6.2.3.0. I always trust the updates!

Congratulations! I am waiting with great confidence a solution from Dmitry! I am convinced that he is already working on this!

Can you offer me the download link of the previous version of Radio Boss 6.2.4.0? Unfortunately I don't have the kit :(
I think it will take some time until a fixed is launched, which is why I would like to return to the old version, perfectly functional. I want for x64!
Thanks a lot!

Back