Listener Stats Graph

NounosSon

Could you add a graph in RadioBoss that shows the activity of your listener count. Sam Broadcaster has one that show your listener count activity for all your streams from the past hour.

Attachments

• Stats Graph.png
    Stats Graph.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 629
hello I have a request for statistics: I use another computer to broadcast shoutcast. I'd like to see statistics on radio boss without the need for this broadcast with RB. thanks

nelson c said:
hello I have a request for statistics: I use another computer to broadcast shoutcast. I'd like to see statistics on radio boss without the need for this broadcast with RB. thanks
As I said in the post above, probably the statistics will be implemented as a online service, it will allow so monitor statistics from any computer, and it will also have many features.

I use Icecast and Radioboss is only saying I have 3 listeners and I know I have more is there a fix for this?

DJ Mike GEE! said:
I use Icecast and Radioboss is only saying I have 3 listeners and I know I have more is there a fix for this?
If you open Icecast Admin panel how many listeners does it show?

Usually it's accessible via http://your-server-address:port from the web browser.

DJ Mike GEE! said:
3 and peak 3.  My Sam is saying higher.
RadioBOSS takes listener number from the Icecast server - if it says 3, then RadioBOSS will also show 3.

Actually there is no flaw in the system I stand corrected.  RB isn't receiving listener numbers from TuneIn.  Also let me be clear I love the program! 

DJ Mike GEE! said:
Actually there is no flaw in the system I stand corrected.  RB isn't receiving listener numbers from TuneIn.  Also let me be clear I love the program! 
Yes, it takes information only from the server itself.
Thanks for the good words about the software!

Can we get a feature to pull out all the listener info?  I have sam running on another comp just so I can get a proper listener number.

DJ Mike GEE! said:
Can we get a feature to pull out all the listener info?  I have sam running on another comp just so I can get a proper listener number.
Probably it's configured to use another statistics relay - statistic relays are currently not supported in RadioBOSS.

Back