Local Channel video scheduling 24/7

jtiis

Don't know if VB is my best option (or even a workable option) or if there is something just as good out there that's free - but here's my need:

Have a local community (Senior Home) with my won TV channel that broadcasts just on our campus. I have 60 or so nature videos with music that I have purchased for playback. I've been looping this with VLC 24/7 but for a couple times a week when I switch over to our camera system for a live broadcast.

I am wanting to add a couple things to this mix:

1. I want to be able to have certain audio or video files that will playback at a certain time (e.g., Wednesdays from 2:00-3:00) - and then have the playback return to the nature videos playing non-stop.
2. I want to make either a static image or a static image made into a short (1 minute) "commercial" that will list programs going on elsewhere in the Home or listing what time the scheduled videos (i.e., Wednesday 2:00-3:00) will be playing.

Can VLC itself do this or do I need RB or something else?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

You can try downloading RadioBOSS trial version to see if it does what you need. You can use the scheduler to make videos start at set times, all other time it will play the videos that you add to the playlist window.

You can try downloading RadioBOSS trial version to see if it does what you need. You can use the scheduler to make videos start at set times, all other time it will play the videos that you add to the playlist window.

I tried to play video on RB and the video plays smoothly, then input windows capture from OBS, source is detected, but video doesn't appear in OBS, why???

I tried to play video on RB and the video plays smoothly, then input windows capture from OBS, source is detected, but video doesn't appear in OBS, why???
see !!

Attachments

• video-doesnt-appear-obs-input-capture.png
    video-doesnt-appear-obs-input-capture.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 297
RadioBOSS plays the video, why OBS does not capture it, is another problem, I suggest you contacting OBS support or user manual about this issue.

Back