Mobile App Developer

daveh

Hello Everyone,

We would be interested in who you would have used to develop your mobile stream app
We used a company till the app was black banned
The app structure and signatory was also used for other end users as well so it was black banned the app which included us
We are interested in building a new app for android and IOS

Thanks

We have Android apps development, but it's still in early stages... I think in January we'll offer app building services.

Technically the app is ready and works, but it's not yet ready for production...

Matei ????????? said:
Only for Android?
For iOS? chances are real or is it more difficult?
We'll start with Android, and depending on how it goes, iOS may be added too. Technically it's the same more or less.

Hello Dmitry
Thanks that sounds great
Just from my experiences though
We used Wavestreaming's IOS and Android App service
They used a std template and we filled in the gaps all went well
Until someone in the 300 or so Android app user/ subscribers was doing the wrong thing and the wavstreaming android app was banned by Google which meant our app as well as everyone else's was unusable
This is where the interesting thing occurred. We went to reuse the app under our own developers license but it was signed by Wavestreaming which meant it was still banned
If you are using a generic app Dmitry we need guarantees it is not going to create issues like the above
I am happy to sign onto your service as everything you do is 100% but I need to make you aware of my experiences
Thanks
Thanks

Yes, this is the issue we consider too, and that's why the app is still not available for the public (although it's written and tested already). I think we won't give users the ability to create those apps themselves, instead we'll create and publish apps using the logos and other supplied data, this way all apps will be moderated and reviewed. This should eliminate the risk of developer account being blocked.

Dmitry,

This is a brilliant concept because listeners just want to "turn on the radio" and listen - without any technical traps.

Ideally a generic App to suit Apple and Android platforms would be good with all the pre-coded configurations done by djsoft to suit the djsoft streaming server.

That way you provide the streaming service and the App player to make it happen.

Brilliant  !

Thanks,  Jamie C.

Jamie, I agree, the app will be a good addition to our service - I hope it will be available within couple of weeks (for Android), and later for iOS.

I used a free online service to make my app and it does the job very well
all i needed to do was pay the ?25 to list it in the app store  ;)

just search playstore for algarkirk radio

The app itself is ready, but we still lack the system to create those apps automatically... If you like, please write to support@djsoft.net and I can create a test app for you manually.

Yes, I'm sorry for that. The requests are postponed as it seems the app is not ready enough to do some real work... I'll let you know when the app is ready.

Back