More realistic voice tracking

One thing I'd like to be able to do is to hear the previous track and trigger the next track whilst voice tracking,
Could this be done in the Segue editor?

One thing I'd like to be able to do is to hear the previous track and trigger the next track whilst voice tracking,
Could this be done in the Segue editor?
Yes, you can add the three tracks into the playlist, one of them a voice track, and then use the segue editor. One thing to note is that tracks must start in sequence 1->2->3. If you want next music track start and play voice track after that, voice track must be 3rd track (that is music, music, voicetrack).

Another important notice: voice tracks (that are treated as voice tracks in RadioBOSS, marked in italic font in the playlist), are processed automatically: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/voice_tracking.htm
So, if you want to manually arrange that using Segue Editor, you need your voice track not be treated as a voice track in RB.

No offense, I think the voice track feature is always designed in an awkward way. What was suggested above is the way the rest of the software in the industry implemented this, there is nothing to invent there. ;)

I read several posts in this forum that focus on the industry design standard, which is currently impossible.
Basically the announcer needs to create a "fake live" program;
For this he has to have all the same tools, "singing about a song" is an exaggerated example that this architecture does not allow.
Or adjust the tone of voice according to the time of the song that begins, issues that handle in a live program
The announcer should be able to have the versatility to listen to the ending song and talk about it as if it were live, while recording the voicetrack. (no need to use RB prelistening clearly)

Last edited:
No offense, I think the voice track feature is always designed in an awkward way. What was suggested above is the way the rest of the software in the industry implemented this, there is nothing to invent there. ;)
The "voice tracks" feature in RadioBOSS is meant to function in an automatic, unattended way, based on Intro/Outro marks in the music tracks.

What you ask about seems like a different thing (which is called the same). I think RadioBOSS will have some improvement in the future in this field, when we add Remote Voicetracking and it will also add some more voicetrack-related features as well.

Back