Music Library Not Print only selected tracks

Hello,
The music Library print all titles. At Radioboss 5xx. when makes a selection of tracks (for example) with an dterminate tag, than only prints the list with this tracks. At Radioboss 6xx they print everytime all tracks. Is possible to fix this problem?

Hello,
The music Library print all titles. At Radioboss 5xx. when makes a selection of tracks (for example) with an dterminate tag, than only prints the list with this tracks. At Radioboss 6xx they print everytime all tracks. Is possible to fix this problem?
Do you mean you need only certain file type in the reports? If so, this should also work in v6.

Yes the report work put when i print they will print all. At screen the filter works but when i print then they print all

Yes the report work put when i print they will print all. At screen the filter works but when i print then they print all
It should print the same what it shows. Please try saving the report when you preview it (e.g as PDF), and then print that file.

Its not printing the same. Here you can see tyhe problem. At Radioboss 5 ist works fine but in radioboss 6 the print function print all (not only the selection)

Attachments

• 20220318_103754.gif
    20220318_103754.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 169
Its not printing the same. Here you can see tyhe problem. At Radioboss 5 ist works fine but in radioboss 6 the print function print all (not only the selection)
OK, we'll make it print only filtered tracks, not the whole library.

Back